I think he has no insecurities, wants you to be happy, and if he and you can share it and enjoy there is never a reason to cheat or lie go for it and see if ya all like it ...that is the true answer

Best Answer

HELL no<br />
because im normal

Best Answer

Im trying to get my girlfriend to do that as well... is this rhetorical or does your bf want you to?<br />
The theory is this... **** is awesome(only the homemade stuff amateur style for me but thats besides the point) buy whats better than ****... watching live sex... and whats better than that... watching the person who you consider the most beautiful person ever enjoying sex and getting stuffed... the problem is you cant enjoy that from the same angles while your having sex with her as you could watching it. Another concept is that guys often have an inferiority complex and think other guys could and would please our wives better... This turns us on because we want to see the girl feel exceptionally aroused and great... there are lots of reasons and motives.. what ever the reasons are... if you and him both want it and it feels right, do it.

Best Answer

Dude im sorry but that is so messed that would make me feel like i was being raped, i dont know how you could do it. Have you ever thought of filming YOU and YOUR girl together then watching it afterwards? not judging you, each to their own, i just dont understand

Best Answer