what would you say
therearenomoreusernames therearenomoreusernames 18-21, F 13 Answers Sep 4 in Military

Both of my sons did. We asked them to be sure that was what they really wanted. We talked to them about the commitments and what it is like to be in a combat zone. They both decided the wanted to join. We supported them every inch of the way in any way we could.

Best Answer

"I still love you and I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed."

Best Answer

Which one? Ours or ISIS?

Best Answer

ISIS is a militia.

Best Answer

Oh, sorry. My mistake

Best Answer

I'd give my grandpa's pen. :)

Best Answer

I'd kick them the hell out

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

cause anyone who'd want to be a professional soldier, I don't want anything to do with

Best Answer

Sure ok go for it and my mom supports my decision to go to the military she is even encouraging that i go.

Best Answer

my mom's like "no, you're going to get handicapped." Which proves to show she knows very little about the military.

Best Answer

Handicapped from the military's really she knows very little than you should make her research what the military is actually all about.

Best Answer

she still believes everyone suffers from ptsd if they join the military

Best Answer

That is not true not everyone suffers from that

Best Answer

Let's talk about this. Is this what you truly want? Have you considered all of the options? Which branch are you selecting? Why did you choose that branch? What are you hoping to achieve out of this experience? Are you hoping to make a life out of this? Are you enlisted or officer? Are you committed 110%? Will you make me proud?

Best Answer

Please reconsider.

Best Answer

I would support him. My son did go to college through the Navy ROTC program. He graduated with a degree and as a US Navy Officer. It was great for him and he's never regretted it.

Best Answer

That's great, and that's exactly what I want to do

Best Answer

If that was their choice I'd respect it

Best Answer

Good for you.

Best Answer

YEA !

Best Answer