projectdivamiku projectdivamiku 18-21, F 73 Answers Jan 10 in Parenting & Family

I would freak out because I didn't know I had a child.

Best Answer

Best Answer

beat me to it!

Best Answer

"Dude, I knew it. Lets go shopping".

Best Answer

I want all my kids to lead happy and fullfilling lives. Leading a gay lifestyle can't be easy in the times we live in. But if you're a child of mine and you're gay, I will love you just as much as I love you now.

Best Answer

Wish my parents were like that o.e

Best Answer

not all parents are accepting of their children's lifestyles. but know that others will accept you just the way you are, and you deserve your own happiness according to you, not your parents.

Best Answer

that true. i told my mom im gay. her response took 3 min, then she told me she accepted me for who i am.

Best Answer

Yey! I never have to worry about boys!

Best Answer

I have two boys. I would feel glad that I did what I hoped to do.. create a relationship where they can tell me anything and not feel judged, just feel loved and cared for. And then I would ask him what he needed to feel supported and loved and how best I could help.

Best Answer

even though Im christian I'd support them 100%

Best Answer

I would say 'high five, me too'

Best Answer

I'd say, "Ok."

That'd be about it.

Best Answer

it wouldn't make a difference

Best Answer

By him some skinny jeans, and take her to the ***** club!

Best Answer

I would love him and. Support him there is no problem with gay or lesbian

Best Answer

I would love them the same and support their decisions. No one is in control of who they fall in love with :)

Best Answer

I would love my child regardless of her sexuality

I've had that talk with her

Best Answer

I'd go pick up men with my son....or women with my daughter...... My gay children would be uncomfortable with me either way.

Best Answer

Hopefully I'd have gay twins: he could decorate my place and she could put up shelving

Best Answer

What if the child came out straight? Who cares either way. As long and my children are happy and healthy what else matters?

Best Answer

The way this question is worded, it makes me think they're literally coming out of the birth canal with a "Hello I'm Gay" sticker on.

Which makes me giggle.

I wouldn't care. I'd want my child/ren to be happy. Their sexual orientation is their business. Who they become as adults - how happy and fulfilling they find life - is mine.

Best Answer

I have always wanted my daughter to be happy. When I came out as asexual (meaning I don't like nor am attracted to sex) my parents chastised me. To this day I hate my parents so much I haven't visited them once since I left the house and am not planning on it anytime soon. I would be heartbroken if my daughter hated me as much as I hate them. In the end I say do whatever makes you happiest as long as it's not hurting others.

Best Answer

That child would be dead to me thrown out of the house and forgotten.

No parent really wants a mentally deficient offspring. It is better to deal with childhood bonding issues than it is to lead a deviant lifestyle.

Best Answer

One of those people I am glad I dont know :p how can you say that about your own child? That's horrible... I hope you are a troll because It is hard to believe people like that actually exist...

Best Answer

umm i think i will simply accept him/her no biggie for me

Best Answer