wagsher210 wagsher210 46-50 22 Answers Jan 24, 2012

Pinch his ***....He'll get the hint!

Best Answer

Tell him get some pants that fit. She will pull them down if she wants

Best Answer

I would throw my hands up in the air and exclaim, "another one?"

Best Answer

Id kill him then spank her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Best Answer

tell him to pull em up ... your house, your rules. and maybe mention how much better they look up lol

Best Answer

Ask him if he needs a belt??

Best Answer

I'm not that neurotic to let it bother me or judge the kid . As long as he's a good kid , good influence and treats her right I couldn't give a toss how low his pants sit . Bigger fish to fry .

Best Answer

question her taste.

Best Answer

I wouldn't let him in the house till he pulled his pants up over his hips!!! Went through that with my own son, but soon as he found THE girl (who became my daughter-in-law) he pulled his pants up!

Best Answer

My husband is a CO, I know what saggy pants really mean and I giggle when i see guys wearing their pants like that.. So my first thing to say to him would be "Hey there you must be my daughter's gay friend cause I am pretty sure she doesn't have the proper equipment to give you anal sex." ...and then laugh every time I saw him after until he learned to wear pants that fit.

Best Answer

Your husbands a fukking genius , of course that's what it means pfft .

Best Answer

I would not let him inside....I'd make my daughter stay home and he would leave

Best Answer

I would ask him if he has ever spent time in prison. Isn't that a prison thing?

Best Answer

My sons would mock the $#!t out of that noise- Mr. B & I would have clean hands- tho my girls bring home school boys

Best Answer

Tell him to get out until he has cloths that fit.

Best Answer

Ask him to be respectful and pull his pants up.

Best Answer