Bear1956 Bear1956 56-60, M 25 Answers Feb 4, 2013 in Family Struggles

By removing myself from their presence. I do not ''need'' to be around anyone for any kind of support per se, so I would not be taking anyone treating me like dirt, including my family.

Best Answer

Find another family to hang out with. Seriously

Best Answer

truth

Best Answer

I wouldn't stand for it. I would avoid them.

Best Answer

Distance myself as much as possible and try my best to cut off all contact. Would rather be withdrawn than be treated like dirt.

Best Answer

If my family treated me like dirt,it would hurt more than all the hate the rest of the world could muster.

Best Answer

I disowned them already.

Best Answer

I don't know. It would hurt me deeply.That is really sad. If your family treats you badly, I am sorry. There are no words to say it.

Best Answer

Move away. I tried the other side of the world. In hindsight, it now seemed to be a bit extreme. I should have just changed cities. Lol

Best Answer

I don't. Not anymore. Buh bye. :-)

Best Answer

Treat then even nicer .. Lol x

Best Answer

I don't think I could handle it, honestly. I'm so devoted to mine I couldn't imagine them treating me any other way than like a queen. I guess I'm quite blessed and lucky.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, realize that this is the truth of the matter when I have a pang of longing for "family" on holidays and what not. What I am longing for does not exist. That's just life. What does exist is lots of stress, needeling and smart a## stuff. So therefor, why bother? Very happy to get away from anyone who treats me like dirt. That doesn't include simply mean persons. I have quite a lot of patience actually. Like someone said though, when it all boils down to a healthy self preservation, I'll keep to myself and find that I'm actually much much happier that way anyhow.

Best Answer

Take a bath. <br />
Or just talk to them about it.

Best Answer

They do and i don't know how 2 handle being treated like dirt.

Best Answer

Change my behavior so they will not get the opportunity to treat you like a dirt.

Best Answer

...treat them like Royalty anyways

Best Answer

I would keep my distance from them and form a new family of friends.

Best Answer

become a green thumb

Best Answer