If so, would you give an honest answer? What if your girlfriend/boyfriend was next to you?
Dot11 Dot11 26-30, M 22 Answers Apr 20, 2012

I'd tell the truth, but I'm never off alone with a boy so there's no doubt about that!

Best Answer

I can't imagine why any of my friends would ask...especially considering I'm fairly sure they all know I slept with my ex who I was with for two years.<br />
But if they did ask, I would give them a weird look and tell them that yes, I have lost my virginity. No matter who was sat next to me. Even my family and friends, even the bloody pope. Even if my girlfriend was next to me. She's well aware of the fact that I'm not a virgin. More than most, in fact.

Best Answer

I would ask if they meant with myself or someone else?

Best Answer

Hahahaha

Best Answer

as i am the worlds oldest living male virgin, at the age of now 60 i have done 6 tv shows from the first in 12 dec 1999 to the last in 2008,so i have told the world, i am proud to say i am a virgin,there can be only one,and one only so i must wait.

Best Answer

Sure why not?

Best Answer

Probably laugh it off, or try to change the subject.<br />
Same even if my boyfriend was there.

Best Answer

' AWKWARD ' lol

Best Answer

I don't think saying it, will make it less so. =P

Best Answer

I would say its none of your business

Best Answer

You tell them!

Best Answer

I would tell them I didn't loose it, I gave it away.

Best Answer

I'd laugh at them!

Best Answer

I would burp instead. =)

Best Answer

That would be completely up to you. I fyou feel comfortable enough to say infront of your current partner then carry on. If not, lie. Some of us have done stupid things in the past and can be ashamed of them. Some of us are proud of our past. And some of us generally don't care. This question can only really be answered by you!!!

Best Answer

close friends know it,others dont matter enough

Best Answer

Yeppa! I'm not ashamed, my friend knows my sex life in and out haha. Wouldn't matter if my lover was next to me. My sex life is my own business to share or not, and I wouldn't be with someone who didn't accept and respect that in the first place :) Sex is natural thing, nobody should be ashamed!

Best Answer

If she's a friend, she would know I'm not.

Best Answer

I would probably tell them I'm obviously not because I'm pregnant. That would scare them because you need a dude to get preggers and I'm a lesbian.

Best Answer

yes , honestly

Best Answer