sahiltwou sahiltwou 22-25, M 18 Answers Mar 1, 2010

Sometimes I would cry with her. I would almost always make sure she had a tissue to wipe her eyes and blow her nose.<br />
But mostly I would listen and try to figure out what was wrong. Then I would try to cheer her up, work on a solution, and then offer help. I like to empathize with people, but I also like to try to fix whatever the problem is. <br />
If it's just a sad situation though, like a death or other loss, then sometimes I just have to be there. Those are actually the harder times for me because I don't like to feel helpless, and it's hard to watch someone suffer.

Best Answer

I most likely would do both. I have a weak heart for someone who cries.

Best Answer

Both, as they have done for me

Best Answer

Sheesh, one of my friends crying either means they are at the St Patrick's Day Parade or I have to ask "Who died?" hahahahahaha

Best Answer

I'd probably cry with her....I tend to well up, when I see someone crying....and then, I'd give her a hug....

Best Answer

I sit with them and give them all the support i possibly can and hope they come out feeling more positive.

Best Answer

I do both. I cry with them and wipe off their tears. Then I do what I can to help make things better for them.

Best Answer

depends on the friend. i have a couple who will stay hysterical over nothing, want to rant for for days, if they are given any encouragement. others will vent and get over it.

Best Answer

first i must see the reason why they're crying..

Best Answer