Sometimes I would cry with her. I would almost always make sure she had a tissue to wipe her eyes and blow her nose.<br />
But mostly I would listen and try to figure out what was wrong. Then I would try to cheer her up, work on a solution, and then offer help. I like to empathize with people, but I also like to try to fix whatever the problem is. <br />
If it's just a sad situation though, like a death or other loss, then sometimes I just have to be there. Those are actually the harder times for me because I don't like to feel helpless, and it's hard to watch someone suffer.

Best Answer

I most likely would do both. I have a weak heart for someone who cries.

Best Answer

Both, as they have done for me

Best Answer

I sit with them and give them all the support i possibly can and hope they come out feeling more positive.

Best Answer

I do both. I cry with them and wipe off their tears. Then I do what I can to help make things better for them.

Best Answer

depends on the friend. i have a couple who will stay hysterical over nothing, want to rant for for days, if they are given any encouragement. others will vent and get over it.

Best Answer

first i must see the reason why they're crying..

Best Answer

I usually cry

Best Answer