themoonstone themoonstone 22-25, F 7 Answers Sep 20, 2013 in Community

I would ask her about it .. if we were friends.<br />
It could have been a mistake ...

Best Answer

That would be rather..cĂșntish.<br />
I wouldn't feel bad, her/his loss. <br />
I would, however, openly express contempt and displeasure before severing the friendship.

Best Answer

yes and I would feel hurt. That is very rude and a slap in the face. Find new friends and have a party that does not include the so called friend.

Best Answer

Yes. My friends forget about me often.

Best Answer

I'm feeling the same way. :(

Best Answer

Story of my life. You build a tolerance for it.

Best Answer

So what would you do if you were me? I mean, what did you do?

Best Answer

Do stuff alone.

Best Answer

Duly noted. I'll do that.

Best Answer

Not sure if that actually helped, but that's what I did. I just learned to just accept rejection.... I know it sounds sad but, I did learn to get over it...

Best Answer

I wish i could have the same thing... Thanks by the way. I'll try what you did. It might work to me as well. :)

Best Answer

Of course, I do! Then again I wonder why they would send it to me o.O wow! I am friends with weird people :P

Best Answer

=) i just feel bad coz i wonder why she didn't invite me while she invited all our friends. You think she just missed sending me an invitation?

Best Answer

Maybe. can you remember any recent misunderstandings between you two.. perhaps that happened without your knowledge?

Best Answer

I dont know. I just don't have any idea. :( anyways..thanks. :-
)

Best Answer

That's ok. I have been in that situation too. One of my close friends didn't invite me to an occasion. I wonder why o.O . Anyways, let's forget it and move on! There are lots of others friends too :)

Best Answer