The secrets she keeps from the kid have little to do with you. Some people keep this sort of thing from kids. Perhaps they never think they are old enough to understand. Still, if you have doubts about her, why bother. It's no fun being in relationships with people you don't trust.

Best Answer

Hmmm...True. I guess whatever her 'faults' if its over its over and who really cares how many times someone gets married ?..Just one of those days i guess..

Best Answer

Why are you asking questions you already have an answer for? I know you already know. You are just looking for assurance that you might be right.

Best Answer

Yair...i guess i was looking for a diagnosis of what that type of personality is called..What the underlying issue might be.
I think your right though..Its maybe a habit where i overlook the signs and try to find ways for it to be OK,.when its not.

Best Answer

Drama queen.

Best Answer

Hahahaha....OMG i had to laugh..I love it when someone sums it up in 2 words...Thats what i been going thru..The sudden emergence of drama,..after several small signs or clues,..and then trying so hard to not be drawn into any drama,..but having to somehow make sure i am doing the right thing..Thx..A good summary !!!

Best Answer