OK so after 9 days of Silent Treatment,.and since its anonymous here,.. i'm starting to look back at some of the signs..Sudden Unexplained Silent Treatment (SUST) is enough to drive anyone nuts..So i remember back to the time i said to my GF.."So tell me honestly....how many times have you been married ??".. Reason i asked was becos i am psychic and was getting the message that it was at least twice...This is unusual to be married and divorced more than once..I do not know anyone who has done that... So she tells me "twice"..and quickly adds.."Don't ever tell my son (11) becos he doesn't know." That seemed a bit odd to me since she has a sister in town and mum and dad in the city and the ex-hubby number two in the city and she talks to me on the phone about hubby one and hubby two..The son could easily overhear.. So now she has become a nutter suddenly,.i see the deception as a sign that things are not right in the brain department. Sound familiar to anyone ?? Name for this ??
ecpc ecpc 41-45, M 4 Answers Jun 18, 2012

The secrets she keeps from the kid have little to do with you. Some people keep this sort of thing from kids. Perhaps they never think they are old enough to understand. Still, if you have doubts about her, why bother. It's no fun being in relationships with people you don't trust.

Best Answer

Hmmm...True. I guess whatever her 'faults' if its over its over and who really cares how many times someone gets married ?..Just one of those days i guess..

Best Answer

Bad! Kids are smart and they figure things out sooner or later. They will have far more respect for her and you if she is honest and up front about it.<br />
As long as she assures him that he has always been loved and wanted things should be fine.

Best Answer

Thats what i figured..Honesty is better..Especially when theres no real reason to keep it a secret..To me it makes me wonder where the 'lies' or manipulations begin or end ?..He's a clever kid ,and i am honest to him about everything,.including how i fit into the scheme of things.

Best Answer

Why are you asking questions you already have an answer for? I know you already know. You are just looking for assurance that you might be right.

Best Answer

Yair...i guess i was looking for a diagnosis of what that type of personality is called..What the underlying issue might be.
I think your right though..Its maybe a habit where i overlook the signs and try to find ways for it to be OK,.when its not.

Best Answer

Drama queen.

Best Answer

Hahahaha....OMG i had to laugh..I love it when someone sums it up in 2 words...Thats what i been going thru..The sudden emergence of drama,..after several small signs or clues,..and then trying so hard to not be drawn into any drama,..but having to somehow make sure i am doing the right thing..Thx..A good summary !!!

Best Answer