Please explain. =)
Dot11 Dot11 26-30, M 20 Answers May 2, 2012

She probably needs some time to herself. If after a few days to a week she's still not talking to you then I would say the relationship is over.

Best Answer

she just needs some space

Best Answer

I was hoping to avoid that situation when I see other couples do it. Some end up never getting back together sadly.

Best Answer

Im having the same problem but with my boyfriend. the difference is he thinks i broke up with him and when i tell him i didnt he keeps insisting i did. he wont even talk to me about it. :/

Best Answer

why dont you contact her and say hello

Best Answer

Did that and nothing.

Best Answer

when is the last time youve talked?

Best Answer

Yesterday; it was really brief and she was suppose to call back later.

Best Answer

Yup.

Best Answer

Probably not. Just give her a bit of time... And try again

Best Answer

Yes, but she should at least break up with u instead of avoiding u.

Best Answer

She's avoiding her friends too.

Best Answer

Maybe she just wants to be alone

Best Answer

I'm concerned for her well being. It drives me nuts that she could potentially be in some kind of crisis.

Best Answer

Have u tried going to her house?

Best Answer

That's what I was gonna say go see her

Best Answer

It's not a good sign. your best bet is to back off, give her some time.

Best Answer

Yeah maybe or maybe it means she's having a bad day or something. Sometimes girls get like that :)

Best Answer

More like a bad week. =[

Best Answer

Maybe something happened at work (if she works ) or with her family or maybe you had a argument or something:)

Best Answer

yea......sorry

Best Answer

Depends on whether she is just feeling angry or hurt or if it's been going on for a while.

Best Answer

Might be she losing interest.

Best Answer

Ask her. If she won't answer you, then you have no choice but to assume it's over.

Best Answer

yes that's exactly what that means, move on

Best Answer

depends...did you have a fight? how long has she avoided you?

Best Answer

No fight and maybe half a week but it's more of a progression.

Best Answer

is she avoiding you to the point where she won't answer you if you try & talk to her?

Best Answer

nope, its the start of another melodrama.

Best Answer

Melodrama is no fun.

Best Answer

shrugs* I know.

Best Answer

my girlfriend always call or texts me though out the day. but just in the past for days she has called me once and texts a couple time at night i respond to her and she doesnt redpond bad until like 20hours later . i try calling her but no answer . she says she will call me and for me not to worry about it and she hasnt. she also says that she comming over for a couple of hours and doesnt show or she will say hey im sorry the plan didnt work out but hopefully it will one of these day. then when i say i love her and she probaly doesnt love me now cuz i we havnt talked in four day she come back with why would you say that! can anyone help me here

Best Answer