invisiblegirlz invisiblegirlz 13-15, F 9 Answers Dec 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

You have to be in a relationship in order to cheat ... Hence your point is mute

Best Answer

but you don't have to hurt the person...hence the not hurting people cuz ur a bastard

Best Answer

I have never cheated on a partner. So, I wouldn't know.

Best Answer

neither have I I didn't mean u I meant the people tht cheat sorry i didn't mean u

Best Answer

I knew what you meant.

Best Answer

ok good

Best Answer

Agreed. I want to strangle those people sometimes.

Best Answer

It is that hard, How can you cheat if your not in a relationship ? lol

Best Answer

I agree! THANK YOU!

So many people complain and wonder and think they have to deal with all the drama. Simply be single and mess around as single if so desired.

Best Answer

Honesty, that's all. If you're honest, there's no such thing as cheating and everyone knows what they're getting into.

I've never been in a long-term relationship where monogamy was a requirement for either partner, but I've been in long-term relationships and am in one now that I expect to last until one of us dies.

Saying "monogamy isn't a requirement" oversimplifies things though. Our relationship would continue, but of course it would change upon either one of us taking advantage of the "cheat" clause. For the first two years of it, I had two other girlfriends, but this relationship gradually grew to eclipse the others.

Meh. It's complicated. Not really looking to make it any more complicated any time soon. Maybe I'll stay monogamous, maybe she will, maybe we won't, but to base our commitment to one another on something as trivial as sex would be ridiculous.

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Your move, Sherlock.

Best Answer

because you would know right?

Best Answer

why the ******* would u even comment like get a ******* i n life if your gonna call me a s l u t on my other post

Best Answer

I'm calling you a s l u t on this post also LOL!

Best Answer

and im callin you a DRIED UP **** MOTHER ******* I N A S S HOLE who has no life but to be a stalker

Best Answer

you're ugly

Best Answer

i don't care wht you think of me i don't wake up just to plz you and u must b ugly cuz you wont even put a real pic you have to put a dog up B I T C H you a hater and u need a life and mayb ull stop stalkin my s h i t

Best Answer

same loser trolled my post too. smh

Best Answer

like wtf is tht c u n t s problem

Best Answer

you're all dumb sh!ts

Best Answer

no sweetie its you thts a dumba$$ not us mayb you shouldn't put rude comments and you wouldn't get burn oh did tht hurt your feelings well get over it and suck it up and stop bin a hater

Best Answer