I don't think I would save anything. I would be devestated to loose all my photos and music, but that just means you make new memories or buy more music. I just don't own anything that important to me.... hmmmmm on second thought maybe my laptop. Otherwise how could I ask these inane questions lol
rosebunny rosebunny 22-25, F 22 Answers Jul 23, 2009

One of my guitars, my fender stratocaster. It's not just that it's the most expensive thing I've ever bought. I am as close to loving that guitar as I think I'll ever possibly be to loving a materialistic posession.<br />
I don't really need much besides that thing and internet access :)

Best Answer

Insurance papers!

Best Answer

My laptop because it has my pictures and memories in it.

Best Answer

"Knock on wood"=My Head<br />
" Thing you would save"=My Ash

Best Answer

My home did burn down, at the time it was burning ,I was tring to keep the fire from spreading till the fire man got there.My grandfather and I got out safe,but we did lose everything

Best Answer

I always said in a disaster I'd grab my box of old photo negatives and my antique teddy bear, stack them in my grandfather's rocking chair and run with them!

Best Answer

A stash of currency I hace in my underwear drawer the rest of the house can go up in smoke. Plus it's my husband's house so I don't care.

Best Answer

I will assume pets count as loved ones. Otherwise, my purse. Got my calendar w/ address book & #s of insurance policies,bank card, basic hygiene supplies, enough Rx and otc meds, etc for 3-4 days. It would buy me time to regroup!

Best Answer

Photo albums

Best Answer

My car keys. Everything else can go to hell.

Best Answer

my guitar. no question.

Best Answer

My camera bag, with all my equipment in it (of course). I've invested so much money, dedication and time into my photography... I would be crushed if I lost that.

Best Answer

i have quite a large house, so it would probably take about half an hour to get to my side of the house, but i would be throwing EVERYTHING out the window. haha but my first thing would be my kitty bones, then my pictures and music.

Best Answer

All spiritual items - i.e. my crystals and the like.<br />
Anything that was given to me from my love.<br />
Anything I could grab really. Wouldn't bother me that much, it's just stuff at the end of the day.

Best Answer

Can I save my violin, my photo album, my ipod and my laptop please?

Best Answer

I HAVE ONE OF THOSE NEW AGE HOMES, SO MY HOME IS FIRE PROOF SO I DONT HAVE TO EVER WORRY ABOUT THAT.

Best Answer

diaries and photo albums and my ritual supplies.

Best Answer