Why would you invite friends over? That's kinda gross don't ya think? Especially if you say it's ok for them to stay overnight. Now, I even smell like that house and their smelly dog :(
goagainsttheflow goagainsttheflow 18-21, F 3 Answers Jul 9 in Community

Nop , the housekeeper comes in twice a week.

Best Answer

We have a cleaner who keeps the house pretty clean. It would be quite messy if we didn't have her.

Best Answer

I had a friend like that in high school and one time she had a slumber party. It was disgusting. I felt sorry for her that her parent's didn't think not to embarrass her that way.

Best Answer

This happened to me twice by two different people. The first one's family had enough people to help clean the house, yet they didn't try cleaning anything up at all. It was as if a tornado came through and splashed everything from trash to old food everywhere. The one I just came from, they said it was ok to sleep over. The place is so dirty and smelly, I don't know how they didn't have bugs crawling all over everything from ceiling to floor!

Best Answer