Yep. Been there.

Best Answer

If he's still your husband, is still affectionate and your relationship is otherwise OK, I'd say let it go.

Best Answer

I experienced something very similar to this once. It ended up escalating to something really bad. I would be concerned if I was you but I would suggest believing what he tells you even if he has a history of not being honest with you if this is the first time he had ever not come home. If you feel it's worth it, forgive him and give him one more chance. If he ever does it again after that THEN do whatever you need to do.

Best Answer

If concerned equals throwing all of his stuff out on the front lawn and changing the locks then yea I guess you could say I'd be concerned.

Best Answer

no!

Best Answer

Depends where he was - if he was at a mate's house too drunk to drive home fine, but if story has holes be suspicious. Also he or one of his mates should let you know what's going on out of courtesy. Also depends on previous habits. Also was once told by a private eye that in the majority of cases if you feel there's a problem there probably is. Do hope it was just a ' mad moment', and he shows contrition. Love and hugs Momamoo!

Best Answer

Depends, does he usually disappear out of contact? I wouldn't want to live with the sort of person that does, but whether or not one should be concerned really depends on the specifics of the outing.

Best Answer

One night? Hell he didn't come home for three days!

Best Answer

But then again he wasn't my husband . However, it doesn't matter g/f, b/f, or husband . Have some respect for the other person and make a curosity call!

Best Answer

Dont judge to any conclusion, ask who he was with where he went or what he did

Best Answer

Definitely; does he answer his phone? (Has he ever done this before, or have a history of drink problems?)

Best Answer

He took his phone, but if was turned off, he went out with all single guys, and he has said in the past that he feels trapt, funny thing is he always goes and does things every day he has no work

Best Answer

That's a *very* bad sign. Assuming he turns up again at some point, you have to talk it out with him: right now, it doesn't sound like either of you are happy with the relationship as it is. Maybe that means it's time to go your separate ways and maybe not, but you have to be completely straight with him about how you feel and try to get him to open up about why it's not working for him. That way, either you can come to an understanding that works, or cut your losses. Carrying on as you are isn't an option.

Best Answer

ya cuz I would think things.

Best Answer