linhawaii linhawaii 41-45, F 17 Answers Jul 20, 2012

It takes two. Send the kids to the grandparents and when he comes home from work, jump him. Take the initiative.

Best Answer

Oh 4 years? But still no, though. You still love each other so you may need something to fire up your passion!

Best Answer

Cheat or leave. Maybe both. Hes a tool and doesn't deserve you.

Best Answer

You deserve better but don't lower yourself to cheating-just tryand i no interest get a new life without him-your'eokay the way you are

Best Answer

lot of signs tthat he is cheating and that is not one of em. my wife not into kissing much eather

Best Answer

Just get a divorce.....if you are caught cheating thats what you will get anyways and people wont have to think of you as a ***** cheater.

Best Answer

No...never a good idea if you value the marriage; see if counseling is an option, if he balks you might make him aware you're trying to save the marriage rather than look elsewhere. If he won't budge, your choices are: leaving yourself, or cheating, risking him finding out and leaving you. Good luck.

Best Answer

Some may choose to stay and cheat. Why stay in a sexless marriage? Is it sexless? Do you love him? There are many questions you need to ask yourself? You do not provide enough info. I suggest you stay away from the Sexless Marriage forum here. Angry, bitter people for the most part. This is my opinion, my experience. I choose to live my life. I put in 3o years. And I have one spectacular son to show for it. My next marriage will be forever. I have learned my lesson. I will not settle for less than I deserve. What do you want? Good fortune to you.

Best Answer

Passionate kissing after 15 years of marriage... Isn't that asking a lot of the guy? Are you passionate about him?

Best Answer

I feel that cheating is as low as it gets. I understand the pain of not feeling important. just get out then live you're life!

Best Answer

well i think there is something going on there

Best Answer

if a man hadn't kissed me in 4 years id be off to divorce courts unless he is getting his rocks off elsewhere >>??

Best Answer