i wouldn't need one...i'd be a widow...and one family member down.

Best Answer

I'd kick him out.

Best Answer

If my husband slept with my sister, my mother, my best friend, the local prostitute, a total stranger, or the neighbor's dog....You're darn straight, I'd get a divorce. <br />
My husband cheated, and I gave him "probation", but that was kind of silly. A bridge had been burned. It was over.

Best Answer

THat is just sad. :( . My sister's husband hit on me of course I got mad at him, Eeeeew I had always seen him like a brother. I cried and I cried and I cried until I finally told my sister she left him a year went by they got back together and thank God everything went back to normal. But now the other brother in law is starting to creep me out!!!!! Augh MEN!!!!

Best Answer

well atleast you did the right thing which is tell your sister. you are a good sister:)

Best Answer

My aunt was in this situation. Her husband slept with my mom, and 9 months later I was born! She said she stayed because she loved him and wanted to keep her family together. I was 23 when we finally had a DNA test, I think that was the final straw for her. They are divorced now. I think it was worse for my aunt seeing the result of their betrayal. <br />
To answer your question NO I wouldn't stay

Best Answer

wow, that's crazy and sad that in a way you are in the middle of it (innocently) ofcourse. you must feel extremely confused. how do you feel about all of this? does your aunt still speak to your mom? and how do you get along with each one of them?

Best Answer

My aunt has been amazing she never took any of this out on me and we are extremely close. She has been more like a mother to me then my own mother ever was. No she doesn't speak to my mom, my mother is a very unstable, destructive person. I haven't spoken with my mother in almost 3 years and I talk to my Aunt everyday. I dont let how I was conceived define me. I am my own person and My parents have to live with their mistakes. :-)

Best Answer

thats great that your aunt has been good with you. sorry to hear about your mom, i don't get along with my mother either she has issues. you are absolutely right you are your own person, best wishes xoxoxox

Best Answer

If my wife slept with my brother, absolutely, but I'm not your sister. Lot's of women (and men) have been faced with the same betrayal, and many choose to stay. Why is beyond me, but they do. <br />
Even thought most people agree that your sister should divorce, it is a decision only your sister can make, and you need to respect it; even if it costs her your respect. And you never know. Maybe she is going to wait for him to drop his guard and take everything while he's not looking. Or maybe she's sleeping with his brother. Wouldn't be the first and won't be the last.

Best Answer

Easy to judge, sadly I think your oldest sister has been worn down by this man, like you said he is a bum and she does everything. Inside of avoiding and judging her, why not help her build up her self esteem, see another life is possible for her. Take her out, let her let her see other men would find her attractive. Really not so easy to walk away when there are children involves and you are beaten down.

Best Answer

hmmm you are right, she does have a low selfesteem because the only thing she does is kiss my crazy sister's behind asking people how she is doing (since my crazy sister doesn't talk to our eldest sister) acting like she is the victim smh. and she doesn't really fix herself up anymore. i wish she lived closer but she lives 3 hours away:/ i'll see what i can do to help her. i should do domething to help her. thnx:)

Best Answer

I hope you do and can, she must be dying inside. lost of sense of her worth and thinks that idiot is the best she can get, even if she was alone she would be better off. Good luck, for you and her.

Best Answer

Why not tell her about the experience project, another answer just reminded me of that, she can start off with the husband treats me like **** groups and find her own way from there.

Best Answer

i'll try to tell her about it without being too obvious that i am a part of it. i wouldn't want any one in my family to find my profile lol

Best Answer

i hope so too. i'll think of something

Best Answer

I feel so much better Nurse, but it hurts when I bend my elbow like this real fast....what can a man do? but explore all his options....I'm sure he wouldn't of had sex with crazy sister if she hadn't let him...why are we putting all the blame on him? what man would turn down an opportunity to have sex with a younger version of his wife...I bet they even look alike...just sayin...

Best Answer

Oh yes two to tango sure, but not worried about them, just care about her.

Best Answer

@allegoriebootlair, i never said i was only blaming him. i blame both.

Best Answer

and no, they don't look alike.

Best Answer

What if your husband slept with his sister? does that count? jk.......

Best Answer

ew

Best Answer

It is his "sister"-in-law, so except for the chromosome thing, isn't it the same thing?

Best Answer

It's ewe btw....lol...but OLDDREAMS is right it is the same thing...he likes sex no matter who it is....

Best Answer

i'm looking for answers not questions.

Best Answer

Without a doubt.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I don't have one, but absolutely. This is assuming it was during the marriage, and not before we had a relationship.

Best Answer

yeah during the marriage

Best Answer

hell yes!

Best Answer