no - I'd check the bank accounts - if they're still there I'm closing them out in the morning - if they're not - I'm finding him and the money in the morning - the money goes home with me - he doesn't ever go home

Best Answer

you'd end it just like that without even trying to figure out what happend?

Best Answer

I'd probably be more worried that you have a pic that might be your *** as your avatar.

Best Answer

Lol how come? Nah. He is not the kinda guy who would worry about that. He knows I love him.

Best Answer

Fair enough. So is the picture you've chosen for your avatar strictly for your husbands enjoyment? Just curious. :-)

Best Answer

Nope. Its not about any one but myself. To me my profile picture says" this is a picture of my butt. I am proud of it.

Best Answer

It could be anything, wait until you see him.

Best Answer

I will.

Best Answer

I hope it all turns out well.

Best Answer

is he blind, has he seen the bootie on you? is he gay?

Best Answer

it is a nice one huh :P But apparently it isn't enough to keep him home tonight.....

Best Answer

ah yes! too bad, he's missing out.

Best Answer

Is it the first time him sounding mad and not coming home?

Best Answer

No it is the second time

Best Answer

No. I'd be mad.

Best Answer

I am mad. mad and sad and confused.

Best Answer

OH C'MON HONEY...HE MIGHT BE HAVING A GOOD TIME......???

Best Answer

maybe.

Best Answer

I'm not gay

Best Answer

ok.

Best Answer

me neither

Best Answer

heh.

Best Answer

Uhmmmm....yes! Something is up. Is he in harm's way or am I in harm's way?

Best Answer

thats what I am asking myself too

Best Answer

it depends, does he often have to stay away? was he away for business and just cant get back, lots of things to consider. If his job was something definatly 9 - 5 and he lived 20 minutes from home and just rang to say he wont come home tonight then yes, i would worry.

Best Answer

not a buisness trip. I don't know it was around the time he was supposed to get off of work I texted him to ask if he wanted to go to dinner with our friend & he called sounding very angry & saying he wasnt coming home tonight.

Best Answer

I guess it would depend on the reason as to why he was not coming home

Best Answer

He didnt give me a reason.

Best Answer

ummm... that is just plain disrespectful to NOT give you a reason why. I would call him and ask him why he was not planning to come home. It is rude and mean to make you worry and wonder. He owes you a reason.

Best Answer

He turned his phone off after he called and said he wasnt coming home, but even if he hadn't he wouldn't give me a reason. He is a very secretive person who doesnt like to share feelings

Best Answer

Did you even ask him? Instead of worrying, may be it is simple problem. He could have a really bad day at office and stuck with major issues. And even he's lying or nervous to explain it, you'll spot it. Don't we have enough problems in our life? Why to make it more complicated? Go straight to the problem instead of worrying.

Best Answer