letbeangel letbeangel 31-35, F 17 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Community

i'ed put them down myself

Best Answer

take action against them.and wonder what went wrong.

Best Answer

take action, only way he'd learn a lesson!

Best Answer

i would probably ask them why. unforutunately its always your child, i would want him or her prosecuted and put in prison, i wouldnt stop loving them though, it would be out of love. the key is prevention, you know you failed as a parent when your child grows up to be a murderer and you must have really missed something if they become serial killers.

Best Answer

Whenever I see something like that on the news — like school or movie theater shootings, my heart always aches for the parents. How can they walk through the town after something like that? I can honestly say that I would be the first one to call the police and turn in my own child.

Best Answer

Probably hurt them in some way that I can get away with and turn them in. I don't love unconditionally.

Best Answer

if ur willing to make sure tht they know wht they r doing is wrong tht is love

Best Answer

It is impossible to know that something is wrong because morality is subjective. I'd hurt them and turn them in out of malice.

Best Answer

Watch ?

Best Answer

That would be a very difficult situation but I would take action against them. I couldn't go on and let them hurt more people.

Best Answer

majority answer: take action against them

Best Answer

I'd watch Future Diary for answers

Best Answer