SaxPower SaxPower 31-35, T 22 Answers Jan 31, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Life is pointless, and I haven't yet. Sooo..

Best Answer

It is pointless, but you should just mess around until your time is up. X3

Best Answer

"It's not like I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens"- Robin Williams

Best Answer

Hopefully not. I didn't the first time so hopefully I learned .

Best Answer

I would try to find meaning to my life then.

Best Answer

my life is pointless but I am still here

Best Answer

No, I would stop what I was doing, and head off into a new direction.

Best Answer

I see no harm in it and yes, I would.

We have to stop with the idiotic religious mentality and the constant wannabe-clever-cliché-poster-comments that imply life is somehow 'precious' and 'special' when it's actually not.

We're all just 'a dime a dozen' - if that.

Best Answer

No. I love life and I think with all the beauty around me, I could never give up that there is a point. I am a Christian, so when I look at the mountains, I see a miracle.

Best Answer

My ilfe *is* pointless in that it doesn't have some transcendent meaning beyond my accidental existence. That doesn't mean life lacks meaning, though. Everyone can have independent meanings that make living good. I've yet to find that kind of meaning for myself, but it hasn't gotten to the point of suicide. I will kill myself once I cannot cope with constant misery.

Best Answer

No.

A life isn't pointless. We get started at different times in our life.

Each life has its own special meaning --- if you choose to live it happily/are content.

Best Answer

Call a crisis line if you feel this way! Why come on here asking if you really want to do it? You do not need our permission!

Best Answer

my life is pointless.. and i will most certainly die one day.. no point to rush the inevitable..

Best Answer

I am waiting to see if the point will reveal itself

Best Answer

Someday I will find my balls, and kill myself.

Best Answer

If one's life is truly pointless then go for it. I tend to think I would always find a reason to keep most people; I could make money off them.

Best Answer

It is, but i haven't so...

Best Answer

You thinking about suicide?

Best Answer

No. What is the point of having a meaningful life?

Best Answer

It already is!

Best Answer