Question of the Day

I'm not interested in answering your question today. Why don't you stop the constant format changes to EP and respect your users wishes? Why don't you consult us on changes and stop bombarding us with over-prominent advertising? Why don't you bring back much liked features such as caption of the day? I'm fed up with answering your questions, until you give the users of this site some answers.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Best answer by far.

Best Answer

Laugh at my pain

Best Answer

Agreed but 50% of it is us, and a new member reading this won't get a good feeling from the community, won't join, ect.

Best Answer

I feel ya pain....

Best Answer

I haven't been a member that long, and don't visit as often as I'd like, but, I have noticed MORE AND MORE bogus ads, all over the page, which makes it hard to even read something, or connect to someone, which I didn't like, I also have never seen the question of the day thing before, and I think it's rather shallow and sort of lame, like something on facebook, which I've been trying to escape from, I just wanted to say that and give you a heart for your comment. well put, and I agree.

Best Answer

They got rid of caption of the day?!?!??! :(

Best Answer

"I'm not interested in answering your question today."

But in fairness, you just did. ;)

Best Answer

Yes yes u are the hero,love you

Best Answer

Then don't answer the question

Best Answer

I'll do as I please.

Best Answer

Yeah! Maybe you created this site, but it's become a community. Please respect the users.

Best Answer

Yeah, and take back the titles. I can't live without my stories having a title.

Best Answer

Yes :•)

Best Answer

Bravo! hear hear!

Best Answer

totally agree with you. and this new question section looks like a messy chatroom and I hate it. doesn't have any soul or something, its awful! I hope they change it back

Best Answer

O.O they stopped CAPTION OF THE DAYYY???? noooo!!!!

Best Answer

I could go into detail about the many ways I agree with you but I think for today I'll keep it brief: WIN!

Best Answer

This answer made my day. Thanks loveland.

Best Answer

It's about give a little and take a little.

Best Answer

Us, Myselfs & We. Because I have Dissociative Identity Disorder. :p

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Your comment made me laugh. Probably because I'm a psych major, but I smiled. Thank you.

Best Answer

Hah that's great!

Best Answer

I'm a psych major 2...whoot whoot!!

Best Answer

Love it

Best Answer

That's hot ;)

Best Answer

I'm a psychology major, not a freaken psychic lol. Relax. I just found humor in the title they gave.

Best Answer

No I'm not lol. Just because I'm a psych major doesn't mean I want to analyze people and become a therapist. I'm not even taking psych classes right now. Why are you climbing all over my back over this and Bernie. Nobody cares about Bernie except the people he swindled if even them.

Best Answer

I'm only a student, not a graduate. Dang, calm down lol

Best Answer

haha alright. I see that you can very well carry on this conversation on your own! Adios!

Best Answer

Wowsie, sorry to correct you, but on the current SAT not aswering questions does not affect your score. ^u^

Best Answer

The Struggle

Best Answer

sexiest bastard ever alive

Best Answer

The sequel to Napoleon Dynamite.

Best Answer

Late, yet again!

Best Answer

How to make a **** sandwich

Best Answer

hummm lets see now ok how about .here we go .. thinks ep should leave well enohgh alone :) sounds good doesn't ??

Best Answer

The Puzzle.

Best Answer

WTF is next?!

Best Answer

Walk a day in my shoes and then send me some stupid comment/quote like that....

Best Answer

Who the **** are u to judge me? Get a life u old queer

Best Answer

Wow, this escalated rather fast. Why can't we all have a good time. harv24jg man, you can totally bring down the thunder for an old(er) dude, way to go. emeraldtriangle420 I am sorry if there is something which you are going through that would make you explode with such fury. I don't even know either of you, but I know that I love you both. My fellow humans.

Best Answer

How I met my dream guy

Best Answer

In search of.

Best Answer

The Journey !

Best Answer

He only gives what one can handle?

Best Answer

He gives us more than we can handle. If he didn't why would we need him?

Best Answer

That is the biggest load of manure. I really don't like that saying. My Dad went crazy, because he had too much to handle and I truly feel like I'm heading there too.

Best Answer

And now I think of suicide...

Best Answer

Unmasked :)

Best Answer

Life Happens.

Best Answer

**** happens. Those two words, "**** happens", describes the entire universe. =)

Best Answer

So... is the moral that you should "fluff up" your life with other things so as to take away from its shittiness?

Best Answer

Uncertainty

Best Answer

The wonderful life of *My name*

Best Answer

The life of a Microdult.

Best Answer

Pause.<br />
Director: Jim Jarmusch<br />
Cast: Willem Dafoe, Julia Stiles, Jack Black<br />
OST: Bobby McFerrin & RZA<br />
Cameo: Johnny Depp

Best Answer