"What's love got to do, got to do with it. What's love but a second hand emotion."

Best Answer

A break up is a break up. She isn't looking to mend the relationship back together. She also needs to stop using you as a comfort because she can't restrict herself from knowing what a break up is. You need to tell her to stop toying with your already broken heart and either move back in with your parents or keep getting your feeling hurt.

Best Answer

It's difficult when you are in the same house. I love my ex-husband...but not in the same way that it once was. I loved what we had at one time....but hated what we were when we were together. You need to distance yourselves. There hasn't been any closure.

Best Answer

if she tells you she will never get back with you but still wants to hold your hand, or lean in and kiss you then i would say she is using you as comfort while she continues to look for other options, you need to ask yourself if your fine with this light attention that will stop as soon as she finds a new bf or if you know that will break your heart all over again and your not fine wiht it.

Best Answer