Or would you leave them afterwards...............
zonus zonus 31-35, M 32 Answers Mar 13, 2010

If they do it once and you forgive them , they WILL do it again. Only take them back if you crave emotional abuse.

Best Answer

IT DEPENDS ON THE RELATIONSHIP AND HOW MUCH YOU HAVE PUT INTO IT IF YOU BEEN WITH THIS PERSON FOR A VERY LONG TIME YOU MIGHT HAVE A LOT INVESTED IN THE RELATIONSHIP AND ITS JUST TO HARD TO WALK AWAY<br />
THANKS TO ME MINE DOES NOT HAVE TO CHEAT IF HE WANTS ANOTHER GIRL HE CAN JUST BRING HER HOME FOR THE BOTH OF US LOL

Best Answer

HELL NO WAY..........my ex of 2 wks ago spent 3 yr hittin cumin goin gamblin and on the 2nd march beat me and leave me for his ex.bottom line the other woman was the last nail in the coffon

Best Answer

definitely not, for i want my loved one to be mine only

Best Answer

Well, the thing is it depends on the person. But I'd say no just because it's incredibly hard for me to get over things. So those bad memories will just float around in my mind until I forget about him or her.

Best Answer

I believe If you can never really take someone back 100 percent. There will always be pain or guilt to live with. It's just up to how much you love that person and how much bad you are willing to cope with to experience the good that person brings.

Best Answer

I don't think so. A relationship is based on trust.

Best Answer

Not a chance

Best Answer

I was always one of those girls that said I would never take a man back after he cheated on me. I believed that once a person cheated, it meant they didn't love you.<br />
Hover, when I was in college, my boyfriend of 2 years cheated on me. He was out drinking, got drunk, and slept with a girl, whose name he didn't even know. He told me a month after it happened. His opening line was "I've become my father...." His father had cheated on his mother just a couple of years ago, and his family was destroyed by it.<br />
I took him back... somewhat. I just couldn't let the relationship go. But for some reason, I also couldn't really put the official labels of boyfriend and girlfriend back on the relationship. <br />
It took me a year to realize that I was never going to get over the cheating, so I broke up with him. However, I don't believe that we were that good for each other in the first place, so that also had to do something with why I couldn't be with him anymore. <br />
I really think that cheating is a symptom of a problem in a relationship. If you can uncover what the real issues are, and if the issues are fixable, i think it's possible to move past the fact that someone cheated.

Best Answer

HELL NO!!!!!!i will never ever not ever take him back cz : <br />
once a cheater...ALWAYS a cheater ;)

Best Answer

Never. Once you have been cheated on the trust is gone and if you let the person get away with it once they will absolutely do it again it's just a matter of time. Who in their right mind would want to live every day of the rest of their lives wondering if their mate is cheating again. What could that person ever offer you again when they have chosen to " fornicate" with someone else so freely.

Best Answer

My X cheated on me and i took him back....then what did he do,18mnths later he cheated on me again...........so you know my answer to this question my Dear friend Zonus!!!!

Best Answer

right now there would be only a 50-50 chance I would take him back...

Best Answer

I don't get the cheating concept , nor the taking back concept.<br />
But I wouldn't tolerate being lied to , used, abused, taken for granted.

Best Answer

I don't think so.

Best Answer

I would not take them back...i would leave them on the spot and tell them to never talk to me again.

Best Answer

No. It's bad enough to starve me, but to find out she's feeding someone else would be unforgivable.

Best Answer

have learned the answer is NO

Best Answer

Long enough to reak havoc...

Best Answer