I married for all the wrong reason. I married because of what his parents told me so that our kids mother and father would be there. So, I married out of obligation not because I was in love. Needless to say the marriage didn't go well after seven years we decided to call it quits.
SWEETNSEXXY7 SWEETNSEXXY7 31-35 14 Answers Dec 14, 2010

Instead of all those ridiculous ideas, how about the option to get married as a way of celebrating what you have with someone? <br />
The ceremony happens, and it's over. What you do afterwards doesn't change what made you get married in the first place. This is where people are badly deceived, thinking that a marriage "fails" because it wasn't everything you wanted it to be. The marriage failed the minute you put expectations on it. Measuring its "success" in terms of what evolved or how long it lasted only makes people bitter and narrowminded. It succeeded in that one minute that love felt like it had no end.

Best Answer

In retrospect, I think it was Felony Stupidity.

Best Answer

Love and it still endures all these years down the line.

Best Answer

Im a Marine wife and honestly, I married my husband for the benefits. I'd say he married me because it nearly doubled his salary. Now, that said I knew there was something about him I could love forever, so after 4 months I figured "hey what the h$%l right?" And we eloped. Now almost 3 yeas later, after never living together because of jobs, deployements, etc he's still my favorite person in the whole wide world. Security, love, comfort, passion, combating lonliness and everything else marriage "is" it's above all the committment to being with a person you love but might not like all the time.

Best Answer

Love, respect the joy of being with each other.

Best Answer

I CHOSE all three both times...if there is another time,it would have to be at least love and comfort.I loved my first husband and was comfortable and sucure while we were together.My second one we were friends first and were comfortable with each other then fell in love and I have security with him.If there is another relationship then I already have security all I need is the love and comfort.

Best Answer

I married my best friend. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made.<br />
We lived together for years and then decided that it was time to make it legal. The reason for doing that was really more for taxes, bills, housing, etc. We looked at it ob<x>jectively rather than through the romantic aspects of it.<br />
It's been years now and I couldn't be happier.

Best Answer