ive been a rotten person most of my life.not cause i was bad,just ruined by time. i went from distant drug addiction,playing my games to chronicly ill just living in shame.1yr in a bed praying 4 death,not upset or depressed just tired of my mess.i fell deep in sleep woke and moved with ease.the toungh that i spoke was not of my own ,the voice i was hearing was beautiful n sound.i think im supposed to share what was told but people wont hear me i am all alone
ub4me ub4me 41-45, F 16 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Religion

When I was 12. I didn't know it was god, but it was clear and distinct and VERY wise - well beyond my own years. It explained things to me that someone of my age and experience had no way of knowing.

I told my best friend about it (it went on for many months). She screamed, telling me that it was the devil. She never talked to me again and I fearfully refused to communicate with it again. That was a mistake that I feel sorrow about to this day - nearly 50 years later.

Since then I have felt the presence of wisdom and have learned how to become one with it. Now I am an atheist, having found something profoundly more wonderful than the tiny, impotent god that christians worship.

Best Answer

I heard Joe pescis voice. I dunno what he was saying though

Best Answer

And then he asked for a Snickers bar. :P

Best Answer

No I hear you. I understand what u mean. God has spoken to me not audibly but through my thoughts, and I know how it feels to know someone is there and cares about you.

Best Answer

I have and I have even dreamed of Him.

Best Answer

Yes, I have. It's seems like I hear Him in my spirit...not often...but sometimes. I believe we have spiritual ears and eyes (different from our physical ears/eyes). To those that don't understand, they either haven't experienced or don't listen, that's where faith comes in. But I promise you this...one day every single person will believe.

Best Answer

I've never heard god's voice in my head.

Best Answer

yes I was 18 and I wrote everything I heard in a word document.

Best Answer

You are never all alone. What you heard was your real Self - not your ego. Your real Self can also be described as being God. If you're lucky enough to have escaped your ego and the false story it was telling, then surely you must only feel joy and peace.

Best Answer

He's not real so if your hearing voices your crazy

Best Answer

well to be perfectly honest and to put it in humorous perspective, i will say just this in reply...the voices in my head may not be real...but they sure come up with some good idea's / suggestions lol

Best Answer

Yh im labeled as a bad person because of drugs too. Never had any guidence though

Best Answer

You do not have to be clinically crazy to hear voices in your head.Search "Voice to skull".Its true.

Best Answer

Many, many, many times but keep in mind it is different for everyone.

Best Answer

You question should be the very definition of an oxymoron.

Best Answer