brittkay13 brittkay13 18-21, F 28 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Family Struggles

Their house Their rules

Best Answer

Not if you're paying rent. You should really think about moving out though.

Best Answer

It IS their house. Don't like it? Be an adult: move out.

Best Answer

Yes! You are not truly free until you move out.

Best Answer

No they don't. They do have the right to evict you from their home. Pick your poison. At 18 you should be about ready to live on your own anyway. At 18 I joined the military to releive my parents of the burdon if feeding me. The military taught me the skills, and discipline, to make myself a good living thereafter. My childhood debt was repaid when my parents could no longer physicaly care for themselves.

Best Answer

If its their house they can whatever they want.......and the only thing you can do is move out.

Best Answer

Legally you are free to do what you want, so long as it doesn't involve monetary issues. Then it revolves around who is paying the rent. You are legally allowed to go out and all.

Best Answer

Depends on what you did. You are living in their house. You have to abide by their rules.

Don't like it? Get your own place, pay all the bills and try and get a room-mate that will screw everything up. And not understand YOUR rules.

Best Answer

They are entitled to make the rules of the house and if you disagree and are 18 or older, you have the option of accepting their rules or moving into your own home and making your own rules.

Best Answer

If you're helping pay the bills, they they can back off. If you're still living with them while they feed you and take care of themselves at the same time, then yes they can ground you. You should think about getting your own place though.

Best Answer

they should treat you as an adult. if they don't like something you did they should talk to you about it.

Best Answer

they can kick you out of their house is the most important thing. if you have some where else to live then good for you. but the thing is if some one is letting you live in their house, you should probably follow their rules...

Best Answer

kind of cause its their house, maybe you should find your own place so you dont get grounded

Best Answer

My house and you respect my house

Not grounded but will tell you my opinion

Best Answer

Yeah.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer