flowerchild555 flowerchild555 36-40, F 11 Answers Jan 8 in Parenting & Family

Yes.Abusive parents are the worst thing in d world. It causes mental illness among their kids.

Best Answer

** laughing ** Yeah, that would be easier to explain wouldn't it? ;}

Best Answer

In a way yes it is better if an explanation like drugs or alcohol is true because then you wonder less. If someone is in the sane mind set (no mind altering substances or mental conditions) then they act because they want to, its deliberate and by far no accident. <br />
I wonder why myself. I can't help wanting to know why. <br />
If the abuse is not accidental or in a state when they cannot rationally, then one must wonder why? Is it you or something you did? Is it a justified abuse? Thats the kind of stuff your forced to face.

Best Answer

It is never a child's fault if they are abused. A parent should not abuse their child. Full stop.

Best Answer

True but thats the kind of thinking that is part of the abuse.

Best Answer

i grew up thinking i was a tennis ball the way i was bounced constantly off the walls,if my father was tripping or constantly stoned it may have been the better option.

Best Answer

I would think so because your freedom isnt as free as if they had gone threw those experiances and got over them

Best Answer

Yeah, for them. But the abused person it makes little differance.

Best Answer

No. It doesn't matter whether a parent is an addict or not. If anything, I think it is worse when they are an addict because they could get help but choose not to.

Best Answer

Absolutely

Best Answer

it could be, depends how it's activated by the rest of the world

Best Answer

How what is activated?

Best Answer

the dynamic you referred to, the object of your question

Best Answer

maybe i think those might be the same because the result of the child offsets on both of those situations

Best Answer

Huh?

Best Answer

for instance if you just have an abusive parent who doesn't do drugs the affect the kid might have is doing drugs and if you flip it and the parents do drugs the kid may be more naturally aggressive causing him to be abusive to his offspring

Best Answer

Yes, the kid may need drugs to cope with the abusive drug free parents!

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer