Very good point.<br />
Not much of a defense in court, but a pretty good point.<br />
Ima Rockefeller.

Best Answer

just tell them your an outranking officer lol

Best Answer

Because your parents always lie to you. They let you have hopes and dreams just to so they can crush them.

Best Answer

Wait a minute, parents say that? I've been had!!

Best Answer

Be! Not Assume !

Best Answer

Meh, what do parents know?

Best Answer

I do not think the parents were saying that you did steal somebody else's identity. I also do not think that it so they can crush your dreams. As with any element, there is the good and bad ones with inside the group i.e. , law enforcement you hear about it all the time. Cops taking bribes to look the other way and then trying to justify it because they are not a as well as they think they should be. I say get a life. If you decide to be in that employment then be happy with the paycheck because they are clear up front as to what the salary is going to be. That is why cops pick up extra work on the side to supplement their income. The jobs of honoring courage and commitment are not high-paying jobs, at least not in the cities or states, but in the private sector a paycheck and rise to sometimes triple. But with that. The danger is extremely high and risk to life is always on the forefront.

Best Answer

Cops are lame thats why.

Best Answer