This is Ironic..<br />
My parents have always been racist, Well ( dont date of of your race) (if it aint white it aint right) It ****** me the **** OFF. <br />
My boyfriend is half mexican, You cant tell by looking at him, But he is. It doesnt bother me. Im so in love with him, My mom knows. And my dad doesnt. My dad loves him, so im gonna keep it that way, i dont want it to ruin things right now. But I wouldnt give a **** if my parents di.dnt like him,Its YOU marryying him not your family

Best Answer

i would disown my parents. and i'm with propetess here, your terminology is a bit off for someone wanting to be in an interracial union. might pay to look into your future spouse's culture a bit more before spouting off stuff that sounds like it comes straight from your parents.

Best Answer

It would hurt me if my parents wouldn't want to come to the wedding but then again, if they respect me, they would respect my future husband and my decision willing to marry this guy. (colorful or not)

Best Answer

I wouldn't give a flying f. U. C. K. :) <br />
You are your own person. They knew when you were born, that you were going to have different opinions <br />
And they need to get over it. :)

Best Answer

nope, i would say me parent can go suck it for being narrow minded asshđżles.<br />
I dont respect anyone who does not respect someone for their appearance for which they can not help.<br />
would you deny someone with glasses because you parents hated people with bad vision?<br />
would you deny someone with acne because your parents thought they were gross?<br />
no, its just wrong. period.

Best Answer

if ur parents love u and accept u they will accpet ur mate as well no matter the colour. If they can't and he makes u happy then u need to live for urself not them. It will be thier loss and regret if they dont go to your wedding... but u should still have it, u have to lead ur own life at some point

Best Answer

I would care, but you can't change other people, so if the love of my life were of a different race and my parents wouldn't come to the wedding because of it, so be it.

Best Answer

No. My Grandfather was so racist. He disowned his daughter for dating a dark fellow.

Best Answer

I don't know, how do I describe him without being offensive? You're damned if you do and damned if you don't in this place.
My GF would use the n word.

Best Answer

Hey you are way too young to be worring about a situation like that. Try to look for quality and go with that.

Best Answer

I would care but it wouldn't stop me.

Best Answer

nope.

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer