I knew you were lieing thats one of the reasons I didnt say it back.

Best Answer

NO YOU DI-INT :P

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

I would say I dont believe you because you tell lies...haha

Best Answer

Best Answer

I know

Best Answer

Wow! :(

Best Answer

me toyou michael bolton wanna be loser . oh its rob and dave the pomeranian how you feeling today? who would actually tell someone ssomething like thius realistically? the mikester really knew how to write damn deep love song eh?

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

I'm outa here

Best Answer

yup...same

Best Answer

Since that DID happen to me, I can tell you what NOT to do... don't look them in the eye and say, "yeah, well I said you were smart and *I* lied."<br />
In all honesty... when stuff like that happens, the best you can do is walk away (but take everything with you when you go).

Best Answer

I am so sorry it happened to you. hug

Best Answer

That which does not kill me, only makes me stronger! {hugsback}

Best Answer

Oh crap. I need a nap.

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

Well, if I love him probably cry a river and then try to let him go, because if he said that, he wants out and unrequited love can be very painful. If I don't, probably said ''me too but still want to hang out together?"

Best Answer

Nothing Id spend all his money..............

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

that iam glad that you are saying the truth now..

Best Answer

Me too ;-)

Best Answer

im sure bolton go tspent years ago at some brothel.dennishof is the richest courtason in the world.andhesgotanenterprise fuckroom.hiscelendsin 6666.hesadecent buisnessman,never got close tho.didnt want to,i dont go for the kojack look. itssomething else tho all the girlsfightfor his attention.like hes some hot stud,i find it funny

Best Answer