No, I don't feel that most of my life was spent at school...most of it so far was spent at work. I didn't particularly care for primary school and high school, so I don't see these as the best days of my life. I remember someone telling me in high school that "these are the best days of your life" and me telling them that I should kill myself now if this was as good as it got, lol...luckily things did get better after high school

Best Answer

I did at the time but if I could just live high school over and over that would be great...

Best Answer

I am 43 and majority of my life has been in the workforce. It would have been great to go to University.. but I hate reading boring books that most of which would never be used again

Best Answer

Don't know about you Mike, but computers were Sci-Fi when I was a kid? It could have made it more interesting? Maybe I could have learnt on - line?

Best Answer

I grew up on a farm myself. Never had personal computers at home.. and the ones that were at schools.. were just coming out and were simple. In many ways I think society as a whole should go back into rotary dial era life. Less problems than what technology has brought us

Best Answer

lol.... When I was in my last yearish, there was a new calculator that came out. About as big as a till & took 5 minutes to warm up....

Best Answer