Pets , I'm out numbered , 2 ferrets , 1 British bulldog & 1 chiwawa , : Hey buddy we're planning on you sleeping on the floor in the future and we take over the bed .

Best Answer

Ferrets are so cool :) I had one like 15 years ago. I love that little girl her name was LiL. If she could talk she'd tell me to clean my room. Hahaha

Best Answer

Only one room ? , Mine are master planners at stealing me blind and cleaning out the house of all and any little treasures they can find and hide ;+) , It took along time to find my wrist watch .

Best Answer

I believe my cat would say something along the lines of "why the frank are you rolling that god damn ball in front of me all the time ?" He's genuinely uninterested in any physical activity and on the road to obesity.

Best Answer

my pet would go to his favorite place and say "This is my territory no one should take one step on it"<br />
yah I think he's gonna say that lol

Best Answer

I love you

Best Answer

I love you, now feed me.

Best Answer

He would tell the kiddies to Frickin leave him alone!! he he he

Best Answer

Food, food, food, food, foood, foooooood!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Knick knack paddy whack give a dog a bone.

Best Answer