MagickMonster MagickMonster 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Books

Reading a story.

Best Answer

if you read a book you are reading a book

if you read a magazine your reading a magazine

if you read the paper you read the paper

if you read a kindle you are reading a ebook (I say ebook because kindles aren't the only electronic books)

Best Answer

Ok coolio.

Best Answer

agree :)

Best Answer

It's still a book. But in electronic form.

Best Answer

I think it depends on what convention will be decided in the coming months and years. Following the established pattern you would be reading a kindle... but isn't that just a book that happens to be electronic?

Play it safe and say you are reading a story or a text or a document... or whatever the content actually is rather than the medium... can't go wrong then.

Best Answer

What kind of question is this? Of course you're reading a book(an e-book to be more precise).

Best Answer

No your reading a giant text message.

Best Answer

If you're referring to a literal book then no, but figuratively yes it really is a book. Having read materials on both the experience is one in the same for me. The 'ink' in E-ink readers actually uses chemicals and particles very similar to whats used in the printing process. Tablets on the other hand is a whole other animal technology wise and when it comes to readability.

Best Answer