andreaneejustinfield andreaneejustinfield 41-45, T 16 Answers Jul 8, 2011

Justin.......may I call you Justin?....... Crossdressing isn't a problem for most Eepers. We just don't care......if you want to wear silky, sinfull little nothings....that's your business. But, please.....I just don't want to explain something so you can pleasure yourself......in other words, join or create a group of like-minded individuals so we can get back to bashing Christians and talking about breakfast foods.

Best Answer

kudos hurl !

Best Answer

I second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

thanks, hurl.

Best Answer

Bash Christians...why?....are you a simple minded finger pointer? Somebody elect you the judge and jury or other people. If you don't believe in Christianity that's your business but pointing fingers at others when somebody is filled with their own faults is dead wrong and cannot be even considered even a cognizant human being! So be careful and try not being Mr. perfect!

Best Answer

I more than likely would have let him.

My son is grown now, but there was a time when this could have happened.

Naturally I would have asked why he wanted to do that. And I would have warned him about possible consequences. But I tried to always let my kids do what they were inclined to do as long as it wasn't illegal, harmful to them or harmful to anyone else.'

Best Answer

I would dress him in panties as it took little boy and now little girl courage to ask. But would teach him when he could wear them and when he would dress boy. I would also introduce girl's wear and encourage girlism.

Best Answer

There are certain times in a kids life when the parent has to step in and make a command decision. This is one of those times. I would make said command decision to stop my son from being the victim of all the abuse he would surly suffer from everyone. Kids often make stupid and rash decisions and regret them later. I would head this off at the pass and he would thank me later.

Best Answer

He wouldn't be openly wearing them for others to see. They would be under his pants or shorts. I wear panties everywhere now. It you would just open your mind up, more and more boys are looking for panties instead of y fronts or boxers.

Best Answer

So boys never change in front of each other in gym class?

Best Answer

I would explain the difference in a manner that children understand and he would realise he did not wish to be different.I would always listen to what he had to say and gently guide him in the right direction.

Best Answer

mong.

Best Answer

First, as I look at underwear sold in the men's/boys department and underwear sold in the women's/girls department I find myself searching for a solid gender identification that clearly shows a serious difference between the two sets of undergarments.

Has anyone bothered to actually look at the underwear males are wearing these days? I have seen some women's "panties" that are way more "masculine" than some of the men's/boys underwear. My grandsons both regularly wear SATIN Spiderman and Batman boxers and very silky Speedo's.

Call em what your masculine identity needs require but boys and men are already wearing "panties" and loving it as I see it.

I'd just go buy my son some Speedo's or men's designer briefs and tell him they are panties. He wouldn't know the difference.

Some men are just so insecure about their own masculinity and identity any thing they decide is "feminine" terrifies them and threatens their self image.

Best Answer

Need I submit pictures?

Best Answer

Kudo's Bill. I am glad your grandsons wear satin underthings. Boy's should feel how nice satin is next to their skin.

Best Answer

tell him boys were underwear little girls were pantys because boy and girls are not the same.girls need softer close.

Best Answer

He would be told that he cannot wear panties. I wouldn't agree upon him wearing panties at any point in his life.

Best Answer

Why not? Your telling him no to something that he might just want to explore. There is no shame in wearing pretty panties under his drab clothing. Look around you, more boys are looking to do this now more than ever.

Best Answer

tell him to buy his own

Best Answer

ofcourse not for all i know next time he might ask to put lipgloss on and i am not jocking he must understand and behave as a man that he is and don`t say he is too young he doesn`t know whats right and wrong you need to teach him because believe me the personality develops from early childhood we don`t need another wimp around . take my advice and god bless u and the boy

Best Answer

hell ya?!.......my little big man's verbally challenged..........he can wear womens clothes, be in love with an elephant..........or wet his pants .......if he wants..........but first ya gotta "talk"!!

Best Answer