Would you buy him his skirt with no regrets and say not a thing apart from lets go and get you one then or would you ask a lot of questions and try to put him off, or ask how did he find out that its better for his health?
5musicbox5 5musicbox5 56-60, M 98 Answers Aug 11, 2012 in Self Improvement

Speaking as one who was born to pants and tennis shoes but found himself being raised in skirts and curls from about 8 years old (after my father passed away), I can tell you that "health" has nothing to do with a boy's desire to wear a dress. There is some disagreement whether it was my step-mother's agenda to raise another daughter, or my desire to bond with my new step-mom and sis, the fact is that I grew up happy in a supportive family seeing a little blond girl in my mirror everyday. Obviously every boy is different, but I can tell you there are thousands here on EP who wished they had an opportunity to explore their girlish curiosities at an early age.

Best Answer

Amen to that.

Best Answer

I totally agree with you

Best Answer

I would ask him if he needed panties to go with the skirt.

Best Answer

Well thats nice, but a bit hasty maybe?! There could be consequencess?!

Best Answer

I like your answer

Best Answer

If it's a kilt there is no need for panties.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

A kilt is a serious social comment, the Scots blood in me is proud to wear one as needed.

Best Answer

Id make sure he was at least matching and did his make up properly.... and made sure he at least looked the best he could. Not up to me what my child wears. He is the one who has to carry that burden its my job as the parent to love and support my child through all things and to be there for him or her no matter what.....<br />
Make sure he understands whats gonna happen to him if he does it. Make sure he knows people will be mean and nasty toward him and may even want to hurt him because there are still insane bigots out there who think there opinions matter when it comes to stuff like this.

Best Answer

totally agree with you

Best Answer

blndtwr31, You sound like a fantastic parent. And you are right about the bigots, I've come across a few of them in my time. I just refer to them as idiots these days and think of them with contempt.

Best Answer

I would sit down and let him know that I have no problem with him being who he wants to be. I would try to help him be that person. I also would need to tell him of some of the problems he will face in this world.

Best Answer

Let him wear the skirt! If he wants a kilt he can wear that too, or if he wants he can choose a sequin pink skirt. Who cares? He's not hurting anyone, and its what makes him feel better.

Best Answer

Kilts arent women cloths. Kelts. robes but shortened (they are tunics).

Best Answer

I speak first with him (much). The dialogue is very important. Seen to that. I accede to his wishes. I clothe a girl completely. Then I'd take one day in the city. For he realizes the positive or negative view of it.

Best Answer

You know, I am an old boy, but need Your instructions (much)!

Best Answer

Probably discuss his decision with him, but make no judgement or show disapproval.

Best Answer

as a man that wears dresses and skirts i would have no problem with it

Best Answer

Of course I'd be okay with it, but I'd be concerned with how OTHER people would react to it. It's fine, but I'd worry about his safety.

Best Answer

If my son came up to me and asked me if he could wear a skirt I would say it is up to him and what ever he decited I would support him and his choice. and help him in any way I can .

Best Answer

Kilts are just the thing for you, In WWII the Scots were known as the ladies from hell.

Best Answer

If that was what he wanted, I don't see any problem with it. Afterall, daughters wear pants and no one had a problem with that.

Best Answer

i would support my son all the way but i would be concerned about other peoples reaction

Best Answer

I would not judge him.The problem is the narrow minded idiots that he will meet and especially in this holy "christian" country.<br />
I would be there for him.<br />
Its a lot better than going to Mass!

Best Answer

give him one of mine! not the evening skirts tho..need those to go out to the opera or dinner

Best Answer

As part Scott, I would agree and let him.

Best Answer

Ah, but would you advise wearing anything underneath?

Best Answer

Thats for me tae ken and for you tae find oot. Have yae no looked up a kilt?

Best Answer

You wear hose and broges

Best Answer

Penny, arey ou part Scott too, I just tried to write a note on your profile, but it wont let me.
Drop me a line and say hello.

Best Answer

cool

Best Answer

Oh, I've tried lol

Best Answer

And the answer? Its no a brae sight, no if yae're faint of heart.

Best Answer

hello

Best Answer

I know I'd like to wear a pretty. lacy slip underneath.
Along with other cute Lingerie and foundations

Best Answer

That question was answered in the movie Bravheart.

Best Answer

Let him live his life. It is his life.

Best Answer

I'd say let's go shopping and get matching skirts.

Best Answer

I would say ok lets go get one

Best Answer

I would take him shopping and let him pick what he wants. If he wanted a girl to go with us to help him with fashion that would be perfectly fine as well. Then I would arrange a girl's party for him if he wanted it. I would be ever so proud.

Best Answer