Id make sure he was at least matching and did his make up properly.... and made sure he at least looked the best he could. Not up to me what my child wears. He is the one who has to carry that burden its my job as the parent to love and support my child through all things and to be there for him or her no matter what.....<br />
Make sure he understands whats gonna happen to him if he does it. Make sure he knows people will be mean and nasty toward him and may even want to hurt him because there are still insane bigots out there who think there opinions matter when it comes to stuff like this.

Best Answer

totally agree with you

Best Answer

blndtwr31, You sound like a fantastic parent. And you are right about the bigots, I've come across a few of them in my time. I just refer to them as idiots these days and think of them with contempt.

Best Answer

I would sit down and let him know that I have no problem with him being who he wants to be. I would try to help him be that person. I also would need to tell him of some of the problems he will face in this world.

Best Answer

I speak first with him (much). The dialogue is very important. Seen to that. I accede to his wishes. I clothe a girl completely. Then I'd take one day in the city. For he realizes the positive or negative view of it.

Best Answer

You know, I am an old boy, but need Your instructions (much)!

Best Answer

Probably discuss his decision with him, but make no judgement or show disapproval.

Best Answer

as a man that wears dresses and skirts i would have no problem with it

Best Answer

Of course I'd be okay with it, but I'd be concerned with how OTHER people would react to it. It's fine, but I'd worry about his safety.

Best Answer

If that was what he wanted, I don't see any problem with it. Afterall, daughters wear pants and no one had a problem with that.

Best Answer

I would not judge him.The problem is the narrow minded idiots that he will meet and especially in this holy "christian" country.<br />
I would be there for him.<br />
Its a lot better than going to Mass!

Best Answer

I'd say let's go shopping and get matching skirts.

Best Answer

I would take him shopping and let him pick what he wants. If he wanted a girl to go with us to help him with fashion that would be perfectly fine as well. Then I would arrange a girl's party for him if he wanted it. I would be ever so proud.

Best Answer

Sure!<br />
I'm from a family with a loooong history of homo/bisexuality and my son is already a GORGEOUS transvestite and we buy dresses (and lots more) for fun and the lifestyle!<br />
Woo-hoo!

Best Answer

I don't know. I think I would want to know why he wanted to wear a skirt. Why he thought it was better for his health. After a serious talk to find out his motives for wanting to wear something non-traditional then we would make a decision as to what would be best for him.

Best Answer

Our son is not wearing a skirt.

Best Answer

me: Oh god! Let me help you then!<br />
really, im open and ready for possibilties

Best Answer

I'd take him to get a kilt. I wear one, nothing wrong with him wearing one too.

Best Answer

I like that good idea. TemplarKnight2

Best Answer

I would say Great! Because I am a crossdresser also!

Best Answer

Whether for physical or mental health, it wouldn't matter. I would tell him to wear skirts or dresses if he prefers, but warn him that they look best with stockings, so he has to keep his legs shaved. If he still persists, he would be required to wear all the time at home, heels as well. If it became a sexual gratification issue, I would reinforce our open door policy, even if he is laying on his bed ************, or encourage him to ********** in the living room with us there watching, while we are watching a movie or tv show together.

Best Answer

I'd just be like "whatever you wanna do, son." Clothes are clothes, for ****'s sake.

Best Answer

I agree, who decided what clothes were for girls and what were for boys anyway? And who gave them that right?

Best Answer

I dunno. I'm from Japan and I know in the old days we used to wear robes and kimonos.

Best Answer

I'd let him wear the skirt

Best Answer

since my son consists mostly of muscles and tattoos, I would have to say laugh my *** off

Best Answer

Such a great question. . . I met my ex in high school, 1983. In our town, summer temps reach 110 degrees and my ex was a skateboarder. One day he asked if he could borrow a skirt, I found one & he loved the new breeze. About a week and a half later while he was skating with the skirt on, he was chased, caught and beaten. Rednecks. Go figure.

Best Answer