a kid in my town got killed by one decades ago (the nerd throttled him because he was harassing him) and im wondering what his parents would feel whenever they see a nerd. would they respect nerds
associativeedward associativeedward 18-21, M 8 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Loss of a Child

Shut the **** up, already! You've been going on about this **** for months. You weren't there, get some therapy, and stop thinking of millions of different ways to phrase the same question on here.

Best Answer

That would make you stereotypical. Assuming ALL "nerds" kill. I find it stupid the need for you to label them nerds btw. Just because he/she is a highly intellectual individual who can care less about people's opinions in the way they dress makes them a nerd? Who understands society. The need to belittle everyone around them is disgusting. You should start changing your views! He killed the kid but the human brain can only with hold so much. We all sin differently and I'm not saying what he did was right, But it's so easy for us to get lost. Who knows maybe he was fed up and had no other hope.

Best Answer

Why are you so against nerds? Because someone was classified as a nerd and killed someone doesn't mean that all people who are nerds are killers. You're ignorant and in my opinion a sad person. You can't realize that a person needed psychological help and they are more than their "social" stereo type. You need to stop being so discriminatory against people. Anyone can kill. Anyone can be mentally unstable. Your intelligence and social type have nothing to do with you're mental illness status or ability it kill. You are very ill informed and need to widen up. Stop being so closed minded. Grow up kid!

Best Answer

i wouldnt respect the one that killed the kid but its not fair to judge the ones that didnt do anything

Best Answer

what is the deal with the nerd bashing I don't get it

Best Answer