Misspurple Misspurple 31-35, F 10 Answers Jul 10, 2012

Nothing acceptable about 5AM, not with out a police report or a discharge sheet from the hospital.

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

Is it being made a habit? <br />
If my partner came in once or twice a year no biggie....but you can bet your sweet as....like they say...whats good for the goose is good for the gander....so when i roll my happy *** in at 5am....you better keep your pie hole shut!!!!<br />
If they are rolling in smelling like sex thats a different story or hanging out until 5am and has no friends...<br />
But if she has a ladies night out fine....we all deserve time away....but like i said fair is fair

Best Answer

Haha, hopefully that person knows what sex smells like! Or if they are smelling zest fully clean with baby powder on at 5am! I smell problems! But yes, if it isn't a habit have fun!

Best Answer

I wouldnt want them coming in smelling like they just stepped out if the shower nor like they just had the "bottom knocked out" of it

Best Answer

No time is a good time to be cutting anything like that. Shudder shudder.

Best Answer

When work is done. Generally likely around 5-7pm..otherwise you better call me or you are in for hell. I trust no one >:(

Best Answer

I LOVE UR PURPLE LIPS. IF MY SPOUSE DID THAT I WOULD BOOTY HER OUT OF THE HOUSE AND CHANGE THE LOCKS

Best Answer

maybe they're secret agents/ assassins/ aliens/ vatican ninjas?

Best Answer

LMBO!

Best Answer

I'm not going to keep a cut off time for no grown *** person. It's about trust I don't really care once they tell me what's going on and I know ahead of time.

Best Answer