foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 14 Answers Sep 25, 2012 in Loss of a Child

Yes

Best Answer

If it is put in and after few years, if we change our minds, how do we go about removing it if its in the head? Painful must be...no or ...?

Best Answer

I am the child and fudge no.

Best Answer

I cannot believe people think that's a good idea. The tiny glimmer in the dark of my faith in human intelligence has been snuffed out. wtf? They aren't pets.

Best Answer

No. The have to learn about life in private unless they come to grief and need help. Health and safety? Nonsense. How did we all survive for a million years without it? Most of it, apart from perhaps obviously dangerous industries, is just control freakery.

Best Answer

hell no. my aunt was always contemplating finding some way to microchip me like a dog, and that really bothered me. that much of a desire to control your children and know exactly what their doing at any time of day is a bit unhealthy. plus they're only kids for a short period of time so at some point it just becomes an invasion of privacy.

Best Answer

oh i totally agree! what a strange woman your aunt must be! no offense

Best Answer

none taken. she's got a lot of issues, many completely irrational. for example, she freaks out if my uncle doesn't introduce her to every person that says hi to him. he's an academic counselor to two different colleges- its not as if he knows every person that says hi to him at the grocery store or mall or on campus.
to put it simply, she's the sort of crazy ***** you'd hate to marry or have as an in-law, but she's a great example of what not to do or be :P

Best Answer

No actually, if i knew my son was in his room on his computer for sometime, i seriously be scarred for life.

Best Answer

no not at all.

Best Answer

yes, it will make your child safer and could actually keep him or her out of trouble. Although there is always the chance that it could eventually cause your child to develop cancer.

Best Answer

what if your spouse was abusive?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

SURE LOL

Best Answer

I think that's an awful idea. There's probably a greater risk of infection from doing that than there is of the child being abducted. I'm not saying kidnappings don't happen, but not nearly as often as you would think by watching CSI. People watch way too much TV and confuse it with reality.<br />
If these parents spent 10% of their useless worrying on instead teaching the kid to courageous but careful -- drilling into them that they should always travel with a buddy, avoid situations where they find themselves alone with an adult they shouldn't necessarily trust, not be afraid to call mom or dad for a ride even if they've been drinking, etc. The kid would be MUCH better off.<br />
There is a fine line between keeping children safe and teaching your children to fear everyone and everything in life.<br />
I wonder what kind of world we'll be in when all of today's completely over-protected, overly insulated, and hyper-enabled but carefully monitored children grow into adults?

Best Answer

yes... to many kids abducted!!!!

Best Answer