Bethsalomon Bethsalomon 41-45, F 16 Answers Feb 15, 2012

'DIETS' don't work. Both people should be commited to a HEALTHY LIFESTYLE

Best Answer

i think that 'dieting' set the stage for lifestyle change. you have to begin somewhere and diets are that place. but once you get used to eating right then your stuck with the good habits.

Best Answer

I can't live on a cigarette and twinky diet!

Best Answer

ya i have joined weight watchers and went to meetings with her. friends thought i nuts cause i run and work out . but makes it lot easyer when shopping and cooking meals if both doing it together. more inportant to me to get her heathy, it helped me to i lost weight and started running faster with out working at it very hard just from being lighter. trouble is meetings near our home stopped so stopped going and guess what happened??

Best Answer

Yes I would and yes I have; I don't see this as anything different than doing important things together<br />
~F~

Best Answer

No why should both of us be miserable.

Best Answer

Very true! You can take yearly turns lol!

Best Answer

No, I have my own special diet for my own health concerns. I WOULD ask my spouse how else HE would like me to be supportive, as different people have different ideas as to what is "supportive" when it comes to food issues.

Best Answer

Yes, probably, but he doesn't need one.

Best Answer

yes because i need to go on one too!

Best Answer

umm...i don't think that's a good idea, i'm down to 104 right now. I would support them as much as I could though.

Best Answer

yes - i would and i did. and for supporting them - i have also become a better me.<br />
apparently i was more commited to the change beacuse im still going about a year now when they stopped after 2 months.

Best Answer