Abbeyrhode Abbeyrhode 46-50, F 4 Answers Apr 3, 2011

I wish. Commercials are so loud! They shout at you and I cannot stand them.

Best Answer

Oh, they're horrible! And when the volume is already too loud, they are ear-splitting!

Best Answer

I thought you could!...It's TAKING THE REMOTE AWAY!<br />
Sorry,Abbey!...Couldn't resist it!

Best Answer

Haha, I wish! It's my Mom.

Best Answer

Abbey I solved this problem along time ago with my heard , Each child was required to wear a remote wireless headphone set , It only required one signal sending device pluged into the audio output , Then it would help out your Mom and the Dog If she were to recieve one as a gift , No hearing aid required and no doctor bill , Key word search " Wireless Headphones Set Laser " , My personal preferance is Logitech for really loud volume ( My wife has a bad habit of talking on the phone during a movie ) .

Best Answer

Thank you, that sounds really good, but the problem is, it's because of my Mom. She is hard of hearing, and won't get a hearing aid. She turns the TV up so loud, I have to leave the room. Unfortunately, the dog loves Grandma, and stays with her. I feel so bad for her, it has to hurt her little ears.

Best Answer