The question as to whether one is ticklish is one of life's greatest taboos. <br />
I guess those who are both ticklish and enjoy being subjected to the act, are wholly comfortable about admitting so. <br />
As one who loves being tickled upon the soles of my feet, my occasional non-ticklish boasts are simply a ploy to be tested, but, usually, when asked if I'm ticklish, I'll always admit to being really ticklish upon my feet, in the hope that my admission leads to a lot of laughter and wriggling on my part.<br />
However, those that have a complete aversion to the sensation that the act produces will do their utmost to hide the fact that they're ticklish.

Best Answer

Keep it a secret.

Best Answer

I don't see that it would serve a purpose to tell anybody, unless I wanted to be tickled.

Best Answer

98% of humans are ticklish lol i don't get why it should be a big secret.. im not ticklish anywhere at times and sometimes i am around certain close friends.. ya can build a tolerance to it and ultimately not be ticklish when ya dont want to be :D

Best Answer

OMG I can't stand it!!!! no no no not even for 3 minutes could I stand it... lol OMG

Best Answer

I'm 17 and Dear god I would never tell I can't stand it... it like kills me... It makes me cry from laughing just that much... Like just talking and typing about it definitely makes me crack a smile... I hate it too... I honestly don't know how ppl enjoy it cause I hate it soooo much! my inner thighs, my feet my knees my sides my stomach my armpits my neck my ears the crease where ur biceps are OMG I can't stand bein tickled I just can't theres too many spots... Some r less ticklish but I'm soo ticklish I can't even describe in words lol

Best Answer