AtleastImHonest AtleastImHonest 26-30, M 7 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

what kind of horse...? Maybe I'm not ready to come down...

Best Answer

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN DOING A FAIR BIT OF THE OLD UP AND DOWN THERE SWEETHEART. WANT TO COME FOR A RIDE IN FREDDY"S LAIR?

Best Answer

LMAO :-)

Best Answer

I love horsey rides :-)

Best Answer

YOU COULD HAVE A HORSEY RIDE ON MY FACE. BUT YOU KNOW I WON'T BE THE ONLY ONE COPING A FACE RIDE.

Best Answer

lol :-p

Best Answer

NOW WHAT CAN WE PUT ON THAT TONGUE THAT'S WHITE AND TASTES LIKE *****?

Best Answer

DAMN AUTO SENSOR! ###SEA MAN###

Best Answer

yea!!! i love lollipops!!!!...How many licks do you think it will take???

Best Answer

Kinda over the licks sweety. It's a bit hard to go back to licks when you know how good the throat feels.

Best Answer

Oh don't u worry, I'm just getting started. I am a pro. Trust me I know my way around a pole....why don't you just sit back and enjoy the show

Best Answer

I'll enjoy the show better when that ***** and *** is in my face while you work that pole.

Best Answer

=) wow...did u ever think you could have so much fun helping a girl off a horse?

Best Answer

The high horse of ego is the one I enjoy helping people down from most. But this was still certainly fun. :P

Best Answer

Indeed. Well have to do it again sometime ;-)

Best Answer

Commas would be greatly appreciated...

Best Answer

How about you come around here and make me a sandwich?

Best Answer

Thank you I guess... hahaha

Best Answer

I almost died laughing when I heard this one about FIVE years ago...still is pretty funny though!

Best Answer

I almost died laughing helping him too.

Best Answer

I swear this question is up hear at least once a week....this shiit's getting old man...

Best Answer

It's one of my old ones from like a year ago. Some ****** must have been pinching it.

Best Answer

No, but if a horse named Off fell on my uncle On I would borrow a jack, so I could jack the horse Off off from on my uncle On. Are you following this? I'm not.

Best Answer