Selfconsciousness Selfconsciousness 18-21, M 4 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Hobbies

I would try to involve them in new hobbies and interests that would increase their confidence.<br />
Ask them what their dream is and try to help them to make it come true.<br />
Love them unconditionally above all.

Best Answer

Absolutely. If a friend of mine had a self esteem deficit I would find an appropriate time to mention it to him/ her. I would want to help them understand why they did not feel good about themselves, and hopefully help them work towards better self esteem. I don't like my friends to be unhappy. Btw I am a licensed board certified professional.

Best Answer

So you wouldent tell them directly you have low self esteem?

Best Answer

the best way is to ask them whats wrong and if they tell you that its nothing tell them that you can see it in their eyes and that they shouldn't be sad that they look beautiful/girl better/guy when they smile

Best Answer

to be all honest he always told me he looks fat, but i just told him that yeah he was ******* fat, i didnt know i was hurting hes feelings i thought it was a joke

Best Answer

well try telling him that you were playing and that he has no right to listen to others.I had a friend that was really chubby and now he plays major league football and has girls falling for him everywhere.Your friend will be like that someday.But first he has to stop listing to them and he needs to listen to the true friends that he has.Every solution starts with a problem.For it to become a solution it needs to be fixed.

Best Answer

Well financially he doesent crave for anything, (he has enough money) and he knows what hes doing and hes already soon made enough money to make a company, but it could be the self respect, just loving yourself, to me he doesent seem lower self esteemed than me exept hes a lot more depressed than i am, and talks about how fat he is at times / disgusting he is, but i honestly just thought it was for fun, and that the depression was because of hes work. i had no idea, but now its pretty clear to me heh i guess i will try and tell him something alike and thanks

Best Answer

your welcome.Also tell him he needs a vacation sometimes.Everyone needs to have fun sooner or later.

Best Answer