After talking with my wife in a kinda heated and serious conversation, she also agreed that she would keep the child. She admitted that she could only love any child that came from her womd no matter whos seed created it. Having been bred willingly or by force is not the point once she is imregnated. All that matters from that point on is the safety of her child. She also would expect me to care for and raise the child as her husband and she would not pretend that it was mine. Surprisingly, she thought it would be a misjustice to pretend or even hide the fact that she was raped. When asked what she would tell friends, etc she said, " Well if it was black or not white, it wouldnt need much explaining and if it was white, I would just tell people that I decided to keep the baby despite it being the result of a forced sexual encounter and that if she could get contact with the father she would want him part of our lives". To her, only a husband impregnates her, so if he did, she would need to consider him her 2nd husband even if he doesnt love her. I asked what aspects of life she would share with him and she simply said "the same as I do with you" So basically, she would give herself in enirety to her rapist should he be successful in mating her.

Best Answer

I agree wholeheartedly with your comments and applaud your attitude. I would always hope that after any rape the woman had not been physically hurt too much.

Best Answer

I was viciously raped many years ago by a young black serial 14 year old rapist, I became pregnant. My husband encouraged me to set up a dialogue with the rapist ( I never reported it, but he was caught and admitted other rapes) . He agreed to me visiting him at Juvenile detention centre. It was hard me visiting the person who had so viciously raped me.
Each visit we talked, I was getting bigger, eventually I gave birth to a beautiful daughter. I brought his daughter on the visits regularly until he was released on his 21st birthday. He still has contact with his daughter.
I learnt so much about him during my visits, and his attitude to white women.( All the women he raped were white). I am so glad I dealt with my pain and humiliation, my daughter adores her father.

Best Answer

It is good that you have kept the relationship open, and he has got to bond with his daughter. I wish you luck in dealing with your humiliation and understanding his attitude to white women.

Best Answer

Ok but you should stick an ice pick in his eye ....just sayin

Best Answer

Wow...

Best Answer

If I became Pregnant from Rape. I would never consider not keeping the child. A child is a gift how ever it was conceived.

Best Answer

it's None of My business what she chooses to do. It IS My Business what I choose to do after she makes her choice. Whether a woman is pro life or not. She may have one opinion until she finds that her options are... 1. abort the child of her rapist and either keep it or give it up for adoption, or.... abort it.<br />
I personally feel that until I as a man bear a child, I have NO opinion about what a woman chooses to do. about a pregnancy. It's amazing that the majority of people having and sharing the pro-choice view are men that will never get pregnant. <br />
This is between a woman, her doctor, and her God, if she believes in one. Since I am neither of the three, Not my place to have an opinion, As her husband all I can do is support her 100 % in whatever she decides. Even if it goes against her or my own views.

Best Answer

Why bother answering, you have sat on the fence!

Best Answer

you missed my point entirely, I am explaining why, I have no opinion, and why if you are male, you have no opinion either. The day you yourself have to carry a child to term, and give birth, On THAT day and Only then....do you get to share your opinion, Until then... you shut up. This is between her, her doctor, and her God. And her husband in None of those things

Best Answer

You have explained clearly, why NY's sit on the fence. The question just required a simple response. You are not Hedonistic, Hedonistic people have views, and normally freely give them.

Best Answer

He is made "one flesh" acording to the bible when they marry....

Best Answer