maddieaz maddieaz 36-40, F 43 Answers Jul 15, 2010

No, not unless it has a better personality too.

Best Answer

Well, speaking from my own relationship, my boyfriend doesn't feel insecure about it. In fact, he's the one who went out and bought it for me as a surprise one day!<br />
And, if anything, it makes both of us feel more secure. I'm a very sexual person, so for me to have something to help satiate myself when he's in class or out or away just brings a bit more peace of mind to both of us. :)

Best Answer

ok...actually i have used a vibrator virtually daily for well over 20 years....and he is right I had this massive pink ***** that I always hated.....but NOW....I have a new BFF...a purple big ***** with a vibrator attached and its amaaaaaazzzzzzzzzing........and I use it every day while you are at work.... ;)

Best Answer

No, it's a turn on for me, to see how much she can take...

Best Answer

Holy cow! It's more than five feet ten inches tall?

Best Answer

Omg I love it! Inbox me

Best Answer

Hi My wife has more than one infact she has a few all diffrent sizes. She mentioned yesterday to me that she uses a couple of them everyday whilst im at work!!<br />
The fact that she uses them doesnt annoy me but the fact that she only uses the biggest two does. She also told me that she wishes my **** was the same size!

Best Answer

same here

Best Answer

Glad my boyfriend isn't the jealous type ;) He likes it when I am having fun, so he has no problem with it at all. XxX Akwagrll

Best Answer

No way. I love that loose wet feeling. We use to have a few big ones until she changed and threw them all away. I really loved using them on her and watching her get off. I miss those days

Best Answer

I don't care until they make a talking ***** that can run to the convience store and get chocolate cake and ice cream in the middle of the night. I'm doing the best I can to accomidate a woman but zippy that thing is hung huge and runs on batteries, I can use it to do concrete work with it but still it will look funny when you take it out for a beer and dancing.

Best Answer

Yeah it bothers me! Am I the only one? If my girlfriend wants to use a toy that's one thing, but when she tell me she is going to 'take a nap' and all I hear from the bedroom is that cursed buzzin noise it makes me wonder why she didn't invite me! I'll admit I'm 4" long but she should at least let me watch!

Best Answer

Tell her! It may turn her on to watch. To often we are shy or unsure if we should share our feelings. WHEN IT COMES TO SEX... Share!

Best Answer

My wife takes the "naps" too.

Best Answer

Not issue with my wife using a vibrator bigger than me. Sometimes she has me use two on her to get really stretched out. She has talked about getting a big vibrator soon. My wife also likes me to hold the toy up against me and have me **** her like it is my ****. Love when we get the toys out and play.

Best Answer

Absolutely not. In fact, I find it erotic.

Best Answer

yes is does but it takes the motion and real thing to do it for her!

Best Answer

Not a bit. My ex-wife could not get enough of anything up her ****. *****, ******, vibrators. She had me start using cucumbers and zuchinnis to fill her ****. We kept ******* her with bigger and bigger things. I loved pleasing her and never felt insecure about the size of any **** or ob<x>ject that she used in her.

Best Answer

I don't think her's are any bigger than I am and if they were I would not mind. I just enjoy the fact she has them and enjoys toys.

Best Answer

Hell no! I've even bought her bigger and thicker ones than me. I'm trying to convince her to go for the real thing and watch her ride other guys bigger *****.

Best Answer

I have no problem with it. I bought my wife a big vibrating ****. I use it on her. It makes her *** over and over again. And she loves it. And I love seeing her ***** stretched and watching her ***. Now, I don't have a small ****, but it's not as big as this big **** I bought her. I'm still the one that is making her *** cause I'm using it on her.

Best Answer

not at all, I like the fact that she gives as good as she gets

Best Answer

Not if she uses it on me!<br />
*giggle*

Best Answer

1st 7 or 8 years my wife and i were together she had quite a few ****** that were alot bigger than me. One was almost as big as my forearm. She used them a few times a day!!! She dont use them anymore. I miss those days. I actually loved it. I am not small but not big either. I am actually 3rd smallest **** she ever had. She only had around 20 dicks in her life. She said almost all of them used magnum xxl condems!!!

Best Answer