We passed upon the stair, we spoke of was and when<br />
Although he wasn't there, I said I was his friend<br />
Which came as some surprise, he spoke into my eyes<br />
"I thought you died alone, a long long time ago"

Best Answer

Well good thing you weren't :)

Best Answer

Wouldn't you FKKK with the time-space continuium?

Best Answer

She'd say- glad your sober

Best Answer

She would be horrified at how lame i am and would not understand why i have become the very thing i vowed, then, that i would never be(a stay at home mom).but perhaps she would also be surprised at how strong i am to have overcome all the pain that happened between then and now

Best Answer

You're not lame, you're amazing person :)

Best Answer

I will tell "me" to relax and be just myself .......totally myself then and forever!

Best Answer

Probably just stare, wasn't much of a talker back there... even ask what happens in the future and start reading more to raise the book level hehe

Best Answer

Hehe

Best Answer

If my younger self knew how I'd turn out, and IF she knew she couldn't do anything to alter the course that life would take me in, she would probably curl up into a little ball and cry. If she couldn't change anything, then what could she say, except "I'm sorry."

Best Answer

Aww I'm sorry too, but there must be something to look forward to,rite?

Best Answer

The one from 2002 would not notice much difference at all,but a couple of the earlier versions would be stunned - the bright-eyed teenager from 1962,and the trendy young man from '72.

Best Answer

I hope they stunned in good way :)

Best Answer

I hope so too! But the 2012 me is still clearly recognisable in 50-year-old photos.

Best Answer

She would say "heres a metal file, saw through your cuffs", you know gotta help a sista out! (jk I am not and have never been to prison and dont plan on it)

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

Good on you for leaving that tosser.

Best Answer

Good for you :)

Best Answer

Thank You :o)

Best Answer