xxxtoygirl2000 xxxtoygirl2000 22-25, F 17 Answers Feb 20, 2012

Would u **** me with a strap? I think its so sexy to have a women ******* a man, using a strap on. Please **** me HARD

Best Answer

lucky guy. You get him from behind, or from the top so you can kiss?

Best Answer

My wife does me with a 10 incher 4 times a week

Best Answer

I want to be taken by a girl with a strap on I want to feel the pain that my gf goes through when I take her from behind.

Best Answer

Wish my wife shared your enthusiasm for strap-on fun. Big fantasy and desire for me.

Best Answer

i love toys and ****** so my anatomy is set up for strapons. i just need a chick to do me on a regular basis.

Best Answer

Iam a chick ,, without a boyfriend, but with a fully functional **** so no need for the strap on ,, loved the question ,, XXXOOO Diane

Best Answer

He won't let me yet, but I like to put my fingers in his butthole. hehe Anyways, I have fantasies about ******* my gay friends in the ***.

Best Answer

hell he is one lucky guy

Best Answer

You have to buy the Joque harness from Spareparts , high quality and very comfortable in order to **** him two or three times a day ...

Best Answer

Can't wait for my wife to do me.... again!!

Best Answer

I nam a man..... would love all women were like you are!<br />
Have enjoyed your comments about ******* inside, so know you appreciate to be ****** anally too!<br />
My addiction: to **** *** and to be ****** with strap on<br />
Will adore you!!!!!!!<br />
giorgio

Best Answer