That not a question it's a statement. However I treat everyone with kindness and politeness. And do enjoy attention from any lady. They are all beautiful in some way.

Best Answer

Yes, I just wanted to let it be known.

Best Answer

It is amazing how shallow people can be. I know women who are possitivly insulted if a person they dont find attractive make a pass at them. As you rightly say it is a compliment. It would be very upsetting if no one ever showed interest in you

Best Answer

I think that there's something more than beauty to a woman.

Best Answer

Not too many people are like you.

Best Answer

I don't think anyone is comfortable with that feeling of hmmm is that person staring at me ...... That is kinda wierd and stalkerish. To make a statement as such here I believe is pitiful and incredibly shallow. I have a friendly, flirty personality although not at all attracted to many of these guys it is s much easier to be nice than to be a nasty bitchy person.

Best Answer

The problem with people these days is that we define everything as "stalkerish" and "weird". One shouldn't be insulted by a person staring at them, they should be flattered. That means that the person likes you. Yes, it might be weird, but think about what you're doing to the person's self esteem when you refuse to even acknowledge their presence or refuse to smile back at them. Smiling back doesn't hurt or take anything away from you.

Best Answer

When younger just having a woman, any woman, flirt with me would have been enjoyable.

Best Answer

Now? Some guys don't feel the same.

Best Answer

Why is that? Are they so stupid that they can ignore any sign of friendship? Well, they are boys, not men.

Best Answer

And there you have it.

Best Answer

Indeed!

Best Answer