Is there a name for men like that? It's like they try hard to convince themselves and others. It's like a form of manipulation IMO. And they try so hard to own up to it. Saying stuff like :"oh she's just not used to a nice guy, that's why she cheated on me..." Um no, you were just stupid enough to think that she was a "good girl"
Misophoniac Misophoniac 26-30, F 10 Answers Jan 30, 2013 in Struggles

You're right... One's actions would show that they are a nice guy..

Best Answer

Other people have to declare you a nice guy otherwise the title is by self appointment and who the hell need that?

Best Answer

Oh yes you are!!

Best Answer

I think your right

Best Answer

I suppose the problem is that most people think they're "nice". Apart from those few arseholes they always manage to dredge up for reality shows, not many people would admit to themselves that they're selfish or unpleasant people... if they were aware of it, they'd probably try to change it (and even people in this category would probably class themselves as "good people" just by virtue of their vague intention to improve themselves).

Best Answer

A nice guy wouldn't say that he's a nice guy

Best Answer