That year can be one of the past years or one of the coming ones.
Cashiiib Cashiiib 18-21, M 13 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Community

76/77 for the punk rock explosion

Best Answer

2004. Baaaad year. Was attacked be neighbors pit bull on my back deck minding my own business. If I had to do it again I would have stayed inside and not pause Zelda.

Best Answer

The Moment "I" die (daily)..it must be the most sublime experience to re-experience as experienced...

Best Answer

Jump forward 5 years for about a day. Then come back and destroy the time travelling mechanism.

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

Back far enough to warn the creator(s) of the horrible mistake they're about to make.

Best Answer

1965

Best Answer

May you tell the reason?

Best Answer

Great music and dances

Best Answer

I don't know the exact year but I want to go back in time and cut down that god damn apple tree in Isaac Newton's yard. I hate Physics.

Best Answer

I am not sure exactly what year I want, but I always felt that I should have been in the wild west era. I can see myself owning the General Store, or even the Saloon, and would sure like to see that time. If you ever build that time machine please send me a message and let me know.

Best Answer

:D I will.

Best Answer

Depending on your race/religion your "safe" options may be very limited LMAO : ].<br />
I'd go back and shake hands with Jesus if i could.

Best Answer

Wow. I haven't even thought about this.

Best Answer