warriortears warriortears 22-25 13 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Community

I'd destroy the easiest country first, then work my way "up."<br />
The easiest country to destroy would be The Holy See (The Vatican). My next target would probably be Monaco.<br />
No country would be "spared."

Best Answer

I'll destroy all at once.

Best Answer

If i were alien , i would probably have vastly superior technology , so when i was scanning Earth , i would engage my , bully , smart-*** , spiteful , social predator , button pusher , sensors , and rather than destroy whole nations , just systematically exterminate the above .

Best Answer

lol u sir were bullied

Best Answer

Hmmm... I would go for China, because the US is being picked so often already in movies and books. Lots of people to kill there too, I would do humanity a service with that, lessening the overpopulation of the planet and such...

Best Answer

In no particular order ........ but I will leave South Africa safe being my country.

Best Answer

I'd probably hit major milita ba<x>ses and cities first... Not specific countries par say... But since your question is country... China. You take out 1/7th of the world pop in one hit, and it makes a good staging place to take out the second biggest pop center, India.

Best Answer

You really think an alien would see the division in countries the same way as humans? The whole planet is infested with humans regardless of where these monkeys are located or what they are doing there isn't much difference and they are all as easily killed.

Best Answer

it's a hypothetical question... just go with it

Best Answer

I would have no regard for imaginary lines on the ground that the monkeys pretend exist, hypothetical or not, I would exterminate regardless of location, though might keep some around for slaves and food.

Best Answer

lol you're evil! :)

Best Answer

I wouldn't destroy anything but I would take all the oil and then see what unfolds.

Best Answer

I won't destroy contrys I will destroy some bad people of that country

Best Answer

would destroy the USA and China to be safe and leave europe alone to enjoy the food and culture

Best Answer